quality management system
According to GOST R ISO 9001-2008 standard consumer focus is one of the basic quality management system's principles.
With the view of this principle’s realization each organization shall structure consumers on groups, determine their basic re-quirements and define instruments for their satisfaction level measurement.
Quality standards don’t include specific recommendations of how to solve these problems.
Analysis of consumers’ satisfaction level measurement experience of different organizations in the services sector and Higher School's experience gives us the following conclusions:
- known procedures for measurement of customers’ satisfaction level in the services sector require considerable adaptation for the usage at educational institutions;
- there are no uniform requirements and recommendations for development of the procedure for customers satisfaction level measurement;
- known procedures don’t fully correspond to GOST R ISO 9001-2008 standard requirements and don’t take into account all consumer groups’ requirements;
- there is no finding analysis algorithm.
The deficiency of normative-methodical and tool base of customers satisfaction level measurement at Higher School and correspondingly lack of opportunity for the development of recommendations for quality enhancing educational process subject to requirements of all groups of consumers, customers and interested parties should be also mentioned.
Thus the development of interuniversity consumers’ satisfaction level measurement control system is topical. The consumers’ satisfaction level measurement control system at university resolves the following problems:
- determine consumers’ satisfaction level;
- define consumers’ requirements;
- distribute responsibility of university’s officials being involved with the consumers’ satisfaction level measurement;
- establish the coordination procedure of educational institution’s departments upon consumers’ satisfaction level measure-ment;
- determine data collection methods of consumers’ satisfaction level;
- establish analysis and data processing algorithm of their satisfaction level.