А.V. Bogdanov, A.A. Kuchin, V.G. Meshcheryakov, S.A. Shportko
Effective way to resolve the elements of multiple air target (MAT) located in the main beam of the antenna of airborne radar fighter, is the use of algorithms, based on narrow-band Doppler filtering of echoes, whose effectiveness is determined by the terms of the radar echoes in the airborne radar fighter. Such conditions are provided by the trajectory control a fighter at the site of his homing for artificially creating the effect of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) antenna. Managing fighter carried out by the appropriate radio-electronic systems to control (RESC). RESC on the basis of the known methods of homing does not always allow for airborne radar fighter conditions required for the radar resolution in the Doppler frequency components of MAT.
Development of the algorithm functioning RESC a fighter in order to ensure its airborne radar resolution in the Doppler frequency components of MAT, based on the effect of SAR antenna is as follows:
– defined by differential equations that take into account the trajectory control of a fighter;
– defined function of the mismatch, the differential equation for the function of the mismatch, providing the stability of its solutions, the differential equation relating the controlled phase coordinates with the parameter control data differential equations are converted;
– the analytical expression determining the law of optimum control by side acceleration of a fighter is received;
– an analytical expression determining the value of the weight coefficient in the control law;
– developed a dynamic structural scheme of circuit homing fighter at a rate based on the synthesized method.
The obtained results of simulation developed of the algorithm functioning RESС show sufficient effectiveness of the current value of the angle of target angle by applying synthesized by homing.