E.V. Egorova - Ph.D (Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Telecommunications Systems, MTU MIREA
M.H. Aksyaitov - Head of Research and Production Center, JSC Concern «Granite-Electron»
A.N. Rybakov - Leading Specialist, FSUE VNIIA them. N.L. Duhova
Intelligent systems for processing and analyzing video information are intensively used in various fields of human activity. They were most widely used in solving such problems as navigation, space monitoring of the Earth, quality and quantity control of manufactured products, ensuring the safety of various objects, transmitting and storing video information, in medical and special applications. One of the directions in creating systems for processing and analyzing video information is the development of on-board systems for detecting and tracking objects designed for installation on autonomous carriers such as airplanes, helicopters, and cars. Examples of objects that need to be detected and escorted include flying planes, helicopters, motor vehicles moving along the highway, ships, and people. The background image can be images of the forest, houses, roads, clouds, etc. At the same time, information about the characteristics of objects that need to be detected and tracked includes only the approximate dimensions of the objects. The hierarchical levels of information processing in systems for detecting and tracking objects involves a fairly wide class of problems associated with the development of systems for automatic detection and tracking of objects. The mathematical apparatus on which information processing levels are based include methods of probability theory, mathematical analysis, theory of statistical solutions, control theory. It should be noted that interest in the problems of intellectual processing and analysis of video sequences is supported not only due to its high relevance, but also due to the inexhaustible variety of emerging problems. In particular, research areas such as recognition of human faces, compression and transmission of video sequences, processing and recognition of space images are developing rapidly. The complexity and ambiguity of the solution of many problems of image analysis has led to the widespread use of information processing algorithms, the prototypes of which are borrowed from living objects - neural, genetic, fractal approaches, and fuzzy logic methods are used. Practical experience has shown the relevance and significant relevance of the approaches proposed by this article. The proposed version of the hierarchy of information processing levels in systems for detecting and tracking objects allows us to identify the basics of processing video sequences and increase the general technical erudition of the reader, as well as prepare him for the successful solution of practical problems in this area.
- Gonsales R., Vuds R. Cifrovaya obrabotka izobrazhenij. M.: Tekhnosfera. 2005 (in Russia).
- Forsajt D., Pons ZH. Komp'yuternoe zrenie. Sovremennyj podhod. M.: Izdatel'skij dom «Vil'yame». 2004 (in Russia).
- Gruzman K.S., Kirichuk B.C. i dr. Cifrovaya obrabotka izobrazhenij v informacionnyh sistemah: ucheb. posobie. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo NGTU. 2002 (in Russia).
- Aksyaitov M.H., Egorova E.V., Rybakov A.N. Programmnoe obespechenie i matematicheskaya realizaciya fraktal'nogo raspoznavaniya iskusstvennyh i prirodnyh ob"ektov. IV Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. «Tekhnicheskie nauki: teoriya i praktika» (g. Kazan', noyabr' 2018 g.). Sekciya: Informatika i kibernetika. S. 15 (in Russia).
- Alpatov B.A., Babayan P.V. Razrabotka algoritma slezheniya za fonovym izobrazheniem dlya videokomp'yuternoj sistemy obnaruzheniya i opredeleniya koordinat dvizhushchihsya ob"ektov. Sb. nauch. trudov «Problemy matematicheskogo modelirovaniya i obrabotki informacii v nauchnyh issledovaniyah». Ryazan': RGRTA. 2003. S. 315 (in Russia).
- Alpatov B.A., Kataev A.A. Metod avtomaticheskogo vydeleniya opornyh uchastkov fona v zamknutoj videokomp'yuternoj sisteme. Tezisy dokl. 4-j Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. «Kosmonavtika. Radioelektronika. Geoinformatika». Ryazan'. 2003. S. 315317 (in Russia).
- Korshunov YU.M., Bobikov A.M. Cifrovye sglazhivayushchie i preobrazuyushchie sistemy. M.: Energiya. 1969 (in Russia).