L.E. Mistrov - Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Professor, VUNTS VVS «VVA them. prof. N.Е. Zhukovsky and Yu.A. Gagarin»; Professor of Department, the Central branch of FGBOUVO «RPMU»
S.N. Plotnikov - Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Voronezh branch of FSBEAR «GUMRF them. admiral S.O. Makarova»
A method is proposed for substantiating points of conflict stability in the interaction of organizational and technical systems (OTC) for the use of resources in the sphere of their interests, structurally including scientific approaches, principles, models and algorithms for studying and substantiating points of stable equilibrium for using OTC in financial and economic operations. The points of stable equilibrium, as trajectories of the stable functioning of the OTC on the set of uncertain states of conflict interaction, are found in a game-theoretic setting based on the theory of multi-step bimatrix games by finding control strategies that determine the values of their objective functions satisfying both sides. The information monitoring, information management and information security tools (for generality, information impact tools), functionally combined in the structure of the information support system, are considered as a control parameter for the interaction of the OTC. The use of the information support system is based on the optimal distribution of the resource of information impact on the most important tasks (objects of information impact) of the competing OTS in the dynamics of the conflicting interaction of the parties. The method is based on theories of operations research, maximin, multi-step games, methods of stochastic dynamic programming and guide cones. Based on an example confirming the efficiency of the method, it was found that when implementing the OTC of the protective function at the initial stages of the conflicting interaction of the parties, the achievement of stable equilibrium points is achieved through the optimal use of the resource of the information support system at the level of 50% of fulfilling the tasks on both sides, thereby forming stable areas of equilibrium interaction. Due to the information impact on the means of information support and management of the competing OTC, it is possible to identify areas of stable equilibrium in the subsequent steps of the conflicting interaction of the parties.
- Mistrov L.E., Morozov V.P., Petrichenko A.V. Metod modelirovaniya konfliktnogo vzaimodejstviya organizacionno-tekhnicheskih sistem. Dinamika slozhnyh sistem XXI vek. 2017. № 1. S. 1219 (in Russian).
- Mistrov L.E. Konfliktnaya ustojchivost' vzaimodejstviya organizacionno-tekhnicheskih sistem: obshchie ponyatiya, nauchnye podhody, metod sinteza. Naukoemkie tekhnologii. 2011. № 4. T. 12. S. 70–80 (in Russian).
- Mistrov L.E., Serbulov YU.S. Metodologicheskie osnovy sinteza informacionno-obespechivayushchih funkcional'nyh organizacionno-tekhnicheskih sistem. Voronezh: Nauchnaya kniga. 2007. 232 s. (in Russian).
- Mistrov L.E. Matematicheskaya model' effektivnosti sistem informacionnoj bezopasnosti. Informacionnye vojny. 2014. № 4(32). S. 75-84 (in Russian).
- Bellman R. Dinamicheskoe programmirovanie. M.: Izd-vo IL. 1960 (in Russian).
- Mistrov L.E., Milushev D.E. Metodika obosnovaniya podvizhnyh predel'nyh ciklov ustojchivogo ravnovesiya finansovyh sistem. Naukoemkie tekhnologii. 2012. № 6. S. 50–67 (in Russian).
- Ventcel' E.S. Issledovanie operacij. M.: Sovetskoe radio. 1972. 550 s. (in Russian).
- Berzin E.A. Optimal'noe raspredelenie resursov i elementy sinteza sistem. M.: Sovetskoe radio. 1974. 303 s. (in Russian).