A.V. Zavjalov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Head of Laboratory, JSC «Concern «Vega» (Moscow)
Modern radar complexes include more and more complex software systems. Also the complexity of system monitoring increases. Also architectural aspects of those systems become more important. For the technological servicing system requirements for attended system also should be taken into account.
Monitoring systems should perform analysis of data, information exchange, timing aspects, data validation, scalability of system for actual and potential tasks. The most significant issues which define functional image and range of applicability for monitoring systems are: mechanism used for monitoring and attended system integration; mechanisms of data recording providing necessary completeness of logged data and the minimum impact on the functioning of attended system; technology of creating automated descriptions of attended system and its execution parameters; technology of critical program, hardware and communication resources analysis; fault tolerance tactics used for registration and monitoring services.
Author defines some requirements to the serviced computer system: sufficient and scaling hardware environment for simultaneous work of serviced system and monitoring system; using the components integration technology which minimize costs of functioning and information exchange of monitoring system components; mechanism of receiving all necessary data: system configuration and status, system events and managing commands, program components internal data, data on information exchange, information on status of hardware and communication resources) and also the dynamic management of volume and structure of the obtained data.
Relations between the imposed requirements and architectural concepts of their implementation are specified in article. Also the aspects of architecture which allow to provide its flexibility, configurability and efficiency are defined.
- Beyer B. Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems. O'Reilly. 2016. ISBN 978-1-491-92912-4.
- Bocharov F. Arkhitekturnaya piramida prilozheniya. 2017. URL: https://habr.com/ru/post/336496/ (data obrashcheniya: 1.10.2019). [in Russian]
- Bass L., Klements P., Katsman R. Arkhitektura programmnogo obespecheniya na praktike. Izd. 2-e. SPb.: Piter. 2006. [in Russian]
- Kasimov A. Prismatrivaemsya k instrumentam dlya monitoringa raspredelennykh prilozheniy. 2018. URL: https://habr.com/ru/ post/422931/ (data obrashcheniya: 1.10.2019). [in Russian]
- Atchinson L. Masshtabirovanie prilozheniy. Vyrashchivanie slozhnykh sistem. SPb.: Piter. 2018. ISBN 978-5-496-02952-0. [in Russian]