Е.I. Starovoitov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Head of Laboratory, JSC «Concern «Vega» (Moscow)
In this paper we study the micronavigation systems, that designed for use in advanced aerial radiosystems. Micronavigation systems are designed for positioning of the phase centers of the radar antennas. These measurements make it possible to compensate for distortions in the received signal caused by trajectory instabilities and oscillations of the aircraft housing. Were reviewed the main problems that arise during installation, ground testing and adjustment of micronavigation systems on an aircraft. In this paper, we consider of micronavigation systems built on the basis of strapdown inertial navigation systems with laser gyros. The measurement error of the micronavigation system is determined primarily by the measurement errors of its sensitive elements. The design features and the main sources of errors of laser gyros are described. Were analyzed of the main factors affecting the operation of laser gyros during the installation of strapdown inertial navigation systems on an aircraft: external magnetic fields and rigidity of installation sites. Were considered of the design solutions that make it possible to reduce the influence of the magnetic field on laser gyros. Were listed of basic requirements for installation sites for strapdown inertial navigation systems. Were described functional check of micronavigation system after mounting on an aircraft. For using when adjusting the micronavigation system on an aircraft were developed the technique of statistical processing of the results of multiple exhibitions. This technique includes the detection of abnormal data (outliers) using the Grubbs's test, which lead to gross errors in the calculation of the standard deviation, the exclusion of these outliers and checking the normality of the data distribution. Were considered of methods for correcting errors of the micronavigation system that accumulate during continuous operations. This work has novelty and practical importance: results obtained can be used in the development, testing and modernization of aerial radiosystems with micronavigation systems.
- Antipov V.N., Vikent'ev A.Yu., Koltyshev E.E. i dr. Aviatsionnye sistemy radiovideniya. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2015. [in Russian]
- Matveev V.V., Raspopov V.Ya. Osnovy postroeniya besplatformennykh inertsial'nykh navigatsionnykh sistem. SPb.: GNTs RF OAO «Kontsern «TsNII «Elektropribor». 2009. [in Russian]
- Bakin Yu.V., Bolotnov S.A., Lyudomirskiy M.B., Alekseychenko A.A. Lazernye giroskopy s prizmami polnogo vnutrennego otrazheniya. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. N.E. Baumana. Ser.: Priborostroenie. 2007. № 1. S. 97–104. [in Russian]
- Nazarov S.I. Difraktsionnaya nevzaimnost' vstrechnykh voln v kol'tsevom prizmennom rezonatore s difraktsionnym fotosmesitelem. Nauka i obrazovanie: nauchnoe izdanie MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. 2013. № 9. S. 479–492. [in Russian]
- Azarova V.V., Golyaev Yu.D., Savel'ev I.I. Zeemanovskie lazernye giroskopy. Kvantovaya elektronika. 2015. T. 45. № 2. S. 171–179. [in Russian]