К.А. Vlasov – Technician 1st cat., JSC «Concern «Vega» (Moscow)
S.Ju. Zaikonnikov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Deputy Director General for Research, OJSC «MNIIS» (Moscow)
V.F. Los’ – Ph.D. (Phys.-Math.), Senior Research Scientist, Leading Research Scientist, JSC «Concern «Vega» (Moscow)
S.V. Semenov – Technician 2st cat., Post-graduate Studentт, JSC «Concern «Vega» (Moscow)
А.N. Shamanov – Head of Department, OJSC «MNIIS» (Moscow)
The planar dipole antenna, an antenna feed of which is differs from the known variants of the classical symmetric dipole by a new method of excitation, is considered. In the absence of absorbing materials in the design of the proposed antenna, the bandwidth of its has a frequency overlap band over the range of more than 10:1. Also under the this criterion a proposed dipole is a ultra wide band antenna. With regard to a radiation pattern the said bandwidth is not so wide. Performance in both the frequency domain and time domain for this antenna has been investigated and revealed its a substantiale feature in comparison with usual dipole antennas as for polarization behavior and gain in presence of a conductive plane. This features of a proposed dipole allows recommend its as new alternative candidate for efficient using in existing and new frequency ranges of information systems.
- Shamanov A.N. Sposob uvelicheniya polosy chastot dipolya. Chastotno-nezavisimyy dipol'. Antenny. 1991. V. 1 (42). [in Russian]
- Patent RU №2070356. Lineynaya izluchayushchaya sistema. Shamanov A.N. Prioritet ot 01.04.1994; Patent RU №2132587. Malogabaritnyy shirokopolosnyy vibrator / Ikramov G.S., Shamanov A.N. Prioritet ot 19.12.1997. [in Russian]
- Bakhrakh L.D., Zhuk N.F., Los' V.F., Shamanov A.N. Shirokopolosnye mikropoloskovye i vibratornye antenny. Antenny. 2001. V. 2 (48). S. 21–26. [in Russian]
- Los' V.F., Shamanov A.N. Sverkhshirokopolosnye izluchateli dlya antennykh reshetok. Antenny. 2004. V. 8–9 (87–88). S. 80–87. [in Russian]
- Bakhrakh L.D., Los’ V.F., Shamanov A.N. Ultrawideband method of feeding a dipole antenna. Proceedings IV International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques. V. II. P. 535–538. Sevastopol. Ukraine. September 9–12, 2003.
- Ayzenberg G.Z. Korotkkovolnovye antenny. M.: Radio i svyaz'. 1985. [in Russian]
- Maloratskiy L.G. Mikrominiatyurizatsiya elementov i ustroystv SVCh. M.: Sov. radio. 1976. [in Russian]