S. V. Zemlyansky – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Krasnodar Higher Military School n.a. General of the Army S.M. Shtemenko
D. S. Makhov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Senior Lecturer, Krasnodar Higher Military School n.a. General of the Army S.M. Shtemenko
S. E. Mishchenko – Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Leading Research Scientist, Federal Research and Production Center RNIIRS (Rostov-on-Don)
V. V. Shatsky – Ph.D. (Eng.), Head of Office, Federal Research and Production Center RNIIRS (Rostov-on-Don)
Currently, there are a significant number of packages of electrodynamic modeling that can be used for design of mirror antennas. The main drawback of computer programs is the significant consumption of computing resources while increasing the size of the antennas. This leads to the fact that both in the specialized packages and in well-known literature one uses either empirical dependencies or simplified methods. At the same time, simple but more universal models of mirror antennas will allow experimenting with various optical schemes and solving problems of optimizing the characteristics of mirror antennas.
The aim of the article is to develop a three-dimensional mathematical model of a mirror antenna with an irradiator in the form of a thin symmetrical vibrator with a flat sub-reflector.
In the article the method has been proposed for calculating a mirror antenna based on a universal three-dimensional mathematical model of a mirror antenna with an irradiator in the form of a thin symmetrical vibrator with a flat sub-reflector. The features of the field structure excited by a symmetrical vibrator with a flat sub-reflector placed in the focus of a parabolic mirror have been considered. The relations linking the functional characteristics of the mirror antenna with the design parameters of the antenna and the excitation parameters of the irradiator have been given. The examples confirming the workability of the proposed method have been presented.
The simplicity and computational efficiency of the proposed method make it possible to implement procedures for optimizing the cha-racteristics of mirror and hybrid mirror antennas on its basis.
- Bankov S.E., Gribanov A.N., Kurushin A.A. Elektrodinamicheskoe modelirovanie antennykh i SVCh-struktur s ispol'zovaniem FEKO. M.: OneBook. 2013.
- Bankov S.E., Kurushin A.A., Razevig V.D. Analiz i optimizatsiya SVCh-struktur s pomoshch'yu HFSS. M.: Solon-Press. 2004.
- Razevig V.D., Potapov Yu.V., Kurushin A.A. Proektirovanie SVCh-ustrojstv s pomoshch'yu Microwave Office. M.: Solon-Press. 2003.
- Vilenko I.L., Krivosheev Yu.V., Shishlov A.V. Gibridnye zerkal'nye antenny s obluchayushchimi aktivnymi fazirovannymi reshetkami. Antenny. 2011. № 10 (173). S. 22–42.
- Gostev V.I., Gryanik M.V., Khudolij D.A. Mnogofunktsional'nye zerkal'nye antenny. K.: Radiomator. 1999.
- Ajzenberg G.Z., Yampol'skij V.G., Tereshin O.N. Antenny UKV. Pod red. G.Z. Ajzenberga. V 2-kh chastyakh. Ch. 1. M.: Svyaz'. 1977.
- Markov G.T., Sazonov D.M. Antenny. Uchebnik dlya studentov radiotekhnicheskikh spetsial'nostej vuzov. Izd 2-e, pererab. i dop. M.: Energiya. 1975.