V.M. Artyushenko – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department «Information Technology and Management Systems», Technological University (Korolyov, Moscow region)
V.I. Volovach – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of Department «Information and Electronic Service», Volga Region State University of Service (Togliatti)
The stationary dispersion of a posteriori error of signal processing under the influence of noise with the band pass spectrum at amplitude-phase processing based on the use of methods of nonlinear Markov filtering is determined. It is shown that taking into account the non-Gaussian nature of the distribution of amplitudes and phases of the interfering noise leads to an increase in the accuracy of demodulation (filtration) of the information process. It is noted that the generalized signal-to-noise ratio increases with increasing envelope (amplitude) and non-Gaussian noise suppression coefficients. It is shown that the stationary a posteriori dispersion decreases with an increase in the generalized signal-to-noise ratio and the correlation coefficient of the demodulated process.
The issues related to the determination of the stationary dispersion of a posteriori error of signal processing under the influence of noise with the band pass spectrum during amplitude-phase processing are considered and analyzed. The analysis is based on the use of methods of nonlinear Markov filtering and quasi-optimal algorithms of demodulation (filtering) of signals.
The equations defining the algorithm of forming the optimal estimates of the information process and the evolution of posterior variance. It is assumed that the signal is affected by both correlated and uncorrelated additive noise. To determine the steady-state variance averaging is performed both on the set and on the time of the components included in the expression of a posteriori variance. The found expressions for determining the stationary a posteriori error completely coincide with the expressions obtained for fluctuation noise; the differences consist only in the values of the coefficients included in the expressions.
The coefficients of amplitude suppression are introduced, taking into account the increase in the accuracy of demodulation of the information sequence due to the difference in the PDF of the envelope transition (amplitude) and the phase of the band noise from the Gaussian. Expressions are given to determine the a posteriori stationary error, including the case when the phase of the non-Gaussian noise affecting the signal has a uniform distribution.
A quantitative assessment of increasing the accuracy of demodulation of the magnitude of the amplitude suppression coefficients, as well as the value of the generalized signal-to-noise ratio. An increase in the coefficients of amplitude suppression of the envelope (amplitude) and the phase of the band pass non-Gaussian noise leads to a decrease in the value of the stationary dispersion of the demodulation of the information process. To the same result the increase of the generalized signal-to-noise ratio and the correlation coefficient of the demodulated information process.
- Tikhonov V.I. Optimalnyi priem signalov. M.: Radio i svyaz. 1983. 320 s. (in Russian)
- Tikhonov V.I., Kulman N.K. Nelineinaya filtratsiya i kvazioptimalnyi priem signalov. M.: Sov. radio. 1975. 704 s. (in Russian)
- Levin B.R. Teoreticheskie osnovy statisticheskoi radiotekhniki. T.1. M.: Sov. radio, 1974. 552 s. (in Russian)
- Sloka V.K. Voprosy obrabotki radiolokatsionnykh signalov. M.: Sov. radio, 1970. 256 s. (in Russian)
- Zachepitskii A.A., Mereskin V.P., Pakhomov Yu.I. Obnaruzhenie slabykh signalov na fone uzkopolosnykh pomekh. Radiotekhnika i elektronika. 1972. T. 17. № 10. S. 2055-2057. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Nelineinoe otsenivanie parametrov signala pri vozdeistvii uzkopolosnykh negaussovskikh pomekh. Avtometriya. 2019. T. 55. № 1. S. 80-88. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Kvazioptimalnaya demodulyatsiya smesi uzkopolosnogo signala i additivnoi negaussovskoi pomekhi s polosovym spektrom. Zhurnal radioelektroniki: elektronnyi zhurnal. 2019. № 4. S. 1. (in Russian)
- Sosulin Yu.G. Teoriya obnaruzheniya i otsenivaniya stokhasticheskikh signalov. M.: Sov. radio, 1978. 320 s. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M. Obrabotka informatsionnykh parametrov signala v usloviyakh additivno-multiplikativnykh negaussovskikh pomekh. M.: GBOU VPO FTA; Izd-vo «Kantsler», 2014. 298 s. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Sintez algoritmov obrabotki signalov v usloviyakh polosovykh negaussovskikh pomekh. Amplitudno-fazovaya obrabotka. Radiotekhnika. 2019. № 3. S. 18-25. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Kvazioptimalnaya obrabotka signalov na fone uzkopolosnykh korrelirovannykh negaussovskikh pomekh. Radiotekhnika. 2016. № 7. S. 125-132. (in Russian)
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Quasi-optimal signal demodulation with the background of narrow-band correlated non-Gaussian noise. Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS`2017). Novi Sad, Serbia, Sept 29 – Oct 2, 2017. Kharkov: KNURE, 2017. P. 347-350.