V.M. Babushkin – Ph.D.(Econ.), Associate Professor, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev
I.Sh. Sharafeev – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev
V.V. Trutnev – Ph.D.(Econ.), Associate Professor, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev
R.A. Galyamov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Senior Lecturer, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev
A.L. Buzov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, General Director of JSC «SIB RS» (Samara)
E.A. Buzova – Ph.D.(Econ.), Director of Economics and Finance, JSC «SIB RS» (Samara)
Extended abstract. Value-oriented development of the organization of production in the conditions of widespread use of digital tech-nologies at the initial stage involves the Informatization of the enterprise as a local and separate application of information systems in the enterprise. The key characteristics for describing the digital model of Industry 4.0 at the enterprise are the following functional areas: organizational and analytical, including marketing, big data and statistics; development and design; process, including production, organizational and legal forms, production logistics, lean production Assembly production; intellectual property.
Intellectual property management is most often implemented on information technology platforms that allow you to track a large number of users in real time. The use of data from this monitoring allows you to monitor product functions and influence the entire life cycle of the product. Information integration of production management processes in infocommunication networks contribute to the promotion of new models of digital enterprise. This in turn leads to the sustainable and efficient use of limited resources and adaptation in the digital economy. Integration of production processes in the context of information systems means a synchronized set of business processes, departments, data sources, subsystems in a single information space of the enterprise. In addition, a single information space can be displayed as a virtual digital analogue of the enterprise – a set of information describing the activities of the enterprise and mapping its processes. Production cartography (PC) is the science of structuring information and communication space. The area of research of the PC is the production activity of the enterprise and its interaction with the market for goods and services. The subject of PC research is the unity (intersection) of five sets: jobs, production resources, production processes, production relations, performance results. The structure of the formed sets of organizational and production passports of mapping processes formed according to the classification of types of mapping is defined by the VCAP as the creation of a digital information and communication space that allows to integrate internal and external processes of the enterprise. In addition, production mapping can be used as a means of reengineering the organization of production.
- Mingaleev G.F., Margulis S.G., Kosterin A.V. Studies of GTE reverse jets distribution. Russian Aeronautics. 2016. T. 59. № 1. P. 84−88.
- Smorodin F.K., Mingaleev G.F. Mathematical representation of gas laser metalcutting based upon the quasisteady melt flow. Russian Aeronautics. 2014. T. 57. № 4. P. 435−440.
- Uraev N.N., Mingaleev G.F., Kushimov A.T., Kolesov N.A. Methodological aspects of strategic development of regional socio-economic system (following the example of radio-electronic industry enterprises in the Republic of Tatarstan). International Journal of Environmental and Science Education. 2016. T. 11. № 12. P. 5094−5108.
- Salimov R.I., Mingaleev G.F. The Regional Policy of Industrial IPM Services for the Development of Knowledge Potential in Russia. Implementing International Services. A Tailor Able Method for Market Assessment, Modularization, and Process Transfer. Wiesbaden: Springer – Verlag. 2012. P. 425−435.
- Mingaleev G.F., Margulis S.G., Kosterin A.V. Model study of conditions, when the reverse jet ingests into the engine input located behind the wing. Russian Aeronautics. 2016. 59 (4). P. 543−547.
- Valitov S.M., Mingaleev G.F., Khadeev N.R., Antonova N.V. Methods to assess economic loss while implementing energy saving programs in oil-production enterprises. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 6 (3). P. 766−769.
- Mingaleev G.F. The Economic Aspects of the Development of Car Manufacturing and After-Sales Services in the Republic of Tatarstan. Implementing International Services: A Tailor Able Method for Market Assessment, Modularization, and Process Transfer. Wiesbaden: Springer – Verlag. 2012. P. 437−449.
- Akhtyamov Z.V., Mingaleev G.F., Gilyazov M.Sh. Study of recirculation region boundaries in turbulent jet impingement on a screen in an external flow. Soviet Aeronautics (English translation of Izvestiya VUZ, Aviatsionnaya Tekhnika) 29 (3). P. 50−53.
- Bakeeva I.R., Bakeev B.V., Trutnev V.V., Mingaleev G.F., Babushkin V.M. Influence of level of development of innovative potential of region on results of innovative activity. Proceedings of the International conference «Economy in the modern world» (ICEMW 2018). P. 28−32.
- Bikmullin A., Pavlov B., Khusainov Z., Mingaleev G. Defining Composite Indicators of Complex Production Systems. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems. 2018. 13 (Special Issue 13). P. 702−706.
- Mingaleev G.F., Kosterin A.V., Lopatin A.A. Investigation of Propagation and Orientation of the Turbojet Engine Reverse Jets to Reduce the Ingress of Exhaust Gases to the Engine Inlet. Russian Aeronautics. 2018. 61 (4). P. 53−57.