A.S. Logovsky – Ph.D.(Phys.-Math.), Main Product Engineer, Director of STC, JSC «A.L. Mints Radiotechnical Institute» (Moscow)
A.M. Kazantsev – Leading Engineer, JSC «A.L. Mints Radiotechnical Institute» (Moscow)
P.N. Trishkin – Main Product Engineer, Deputy Director of STC, JSC «A.L. Mints Radiotechnical Institute» (Moscow)
The early warning radars that are currently being developed are integrated radio engineering and information systems, which are com-plex hardware-software complexes of a functional-constructive structure, built on the basis of high-performance specialized software with an integrated monitoring system.
The process of creating such radars is a complex multistep iterative task with repeated refinement of the results and source data, cha-racterized by minimizing the cost and timing of the work.
The modern approach to managing the process of creating such radars is based on the representation of the station in a functional and constructive form, the elements (constituent parts of the product) of which meet the requirements of functional completeness of structur-al elements and constructive completeness of functional elements.
Such formalization of the functional-constructive structure of early warning radars makes it possible to implement new approaches to monitoring the development of radar. As an indicator of control is proposed to use the concept of risk.
The life cycle of a radar includes the stages of development, production, deployment and testing, operation, modernization or disposal. The content of work at each stage is determined by many factors of different physical nature.
Using the functional and constructive principle of radar construction in solving the task of organizing experimental development and test-ing of radar uses a different understanding of the stand is used – a stand that includes major components of the product that are both regular, i.e. included in the product. This understanding of the stand is qualitatively new in relation to the traditional and is the stand of the general designer.
The main objective of the stand is to conduct tests, which are a complex of control and verification work related to the identification of individual characteristics of the tested equipment, its assemblies and units.
Thus, the implementation and use of the stand in the creation of modern radar allows to obtain statistical information on the components of the developed radar and creates a basis for predicting the characteristics of the radar on their basis and, accordingly, assess the risk of creating a radar with specified restrictions.
As a result of the foregoing, the method for monitoring the progress of the development of an early warning radar is a two-step process.
1. Вy methods of machine learning due to the formation of a training sample on a priori data (characteristics) of similar previously manu-factured radar components and the data obtained during the tests of radar components on the stand of the General designer, the fore-cast of the output parameters (characteristics) of the radar components is carried out.
2. On the basis of the obtained forecast values of the output parameters of the radar components and using the event-based risk model, the risk of failing to complete the radar life cycle development phase is calculated.
- Berezin L.V., Veytsel’ V.A. Teoriya i proektirovanie radiosistem. M.: Sov. radio. 1977. 448 s. (In Russian).
- Mistrov L.E. Osnovy metodologii avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya organizatsionno-tekhnicheskikh sistem. Avtomatizatsiya i sovremennye tekhnologii. 2005. № 6. S. 3−13. (In Russian).
- Moshchnye nadgorizontnye RLS dal’nego obnaruzheniya: razrabotka, ispytaniya, funktsionirovanie. Pod red. S.F. Boeva. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2013. 168 s. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F., Sloka V.K., Rakhmanov A.A. Sistema modul’no-parametricheskogo proektirovaniya radiolokatsionnykh stantsiy dal’nego obnaruzheniya novogo pokoleniya OAO «RTI». Istoriya otechestvennoy radiolokatsii. Pod red. S.V. KHokhlova. M.: Stolichnaya entsiklopediya. 2015. S. 407−414. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F., Linkevichius A.P., Logovskiy A.S., Yakubovskiy S.V. O vozmozhnosti snizheniya srokov i stoimosti sozdaniya RLS DO s ispol’zovaniem stenda glavnogo konstruktora. Zhurnal radioelektroniki. 2017. № 9. 22 s. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F. Kontseptual’naya osnova sistemy avtomatizirovannogo eskizno-tekhnicheskogo proektirovaniya perspektivnykh RLS DO. Vestnik komp’yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy. 2014. № 8. S. 3−10. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F., Rakhmanov A.A., Sloka V.K. Unifitsirovannaya platforma sozdaniya ryada radiolokatsionnykh stantsiy dal’nego obnaruzheniya novogo pokoleniya. Sb. materialov II Vseros. nauchno-tekhnich. konf. «RTI Sistemy RKO-2014». 2014. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F., Logovskiy A.S. Upravlenie protsessami sozdaniya RLS DO funktsional’no-blochnoy struktury. Zhurnal radioelektroniki. 2017. № 7. 12 s. (In Russian).
- Friedman J. Greedy Function Approximation: A Gradient Boosting Machine. IMS 1999 Reitz Lecture.
- Koel’o L.P., Richart V. Postroenie sistem mashinnogo obucheniya na yazyke Python. 2016. 302 s. (In Russian).
- Kachala V.V. Osnovy teorii sistem i sistemnogo analiza. M.: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom. 2007. 216 s. (In Russian).
- Abezbauz G.G. i dr. Spravochnik po veroyatnostnym raschetam. M.: Voenizdat. 1970. 536 s. (In Russian).
- Boev S.F., Petrakov A.M., Dembitskiy D.N., Kazantsev A.M., Pankratov V.A. Sobytiynaya model’ otsenki riskov sozdaniya radiolokatsionnykh stantsiy dal’nego obnaruzheniya. Trudy MAI. 2015. № 80. 21 s. (In Russian).