V.V. Zvonarev – Ph.D.(Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, Head of Laboratory, Mozhaysky Military Space Academy (Saint Petersburg)
A.S. Popov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Senior Research Scientist, Mozhaysky Military Space Academy (Saint Petersburg)
In article the methodical approach allowing to calculate error probability of distinguishing of characters in the presence of the additive noises of different structure which are not considered by algorithm of reception of multiposition phase-shift keyed radio signal is de-veloped. For consideration of case of optimum symbol-by-symbol coherent correlation reception of signal without noises, the skeleton diagram of correlation receiving device is described.
Application of multi-positional phase-shift keyed radio signal for information transfer allows to increase information speed in the channel, without increasing significantly its frequency band. Such signals are belong to the class of the band effective. One more useful property of signals from multiple PSK, is their small exposure to distortions with big nonlinearity of transmission channel. Deep study of the principles of circuit and constructive implementation of modems, methods of achievement of high noise immunity by transfer and signal pick-up are justification of broad application of signals with PSK in satellite radio channels, in transmission channels of television, etc. On the other hand, in technical professional literature types of calculation formulas of noise stability, their interpretation and sometimes-numerical results have noticeable distinctions owing to their output at the level of so-called «engineering severity». Therefore, it is necessary reasonable and useful to give mathematically correct output of formulas for calculation of average probability of error of symbol-by-symbol coherent optimum signal pick-up of repeated PSK.
Application of such approach is perspective for calculation of potential noise stability in the presence of deliberate noises of different structure. The approach considered in article is necessary at output of formulas for calculation of error probability of distinguishing of characters in the presence of the additive noises of different structure, which are not considered by algorithm of reception of the ma-nipulated radio signals.
For consideration of case of optimum symbol-by-symbol coherent correlation reception without noise, it is necessary to execute com-puter simulation of the correlation receiver, and also to receive the formulas allowing to receive numerical values of average probability of error of reception of information character.
- Fink L.M. Teoriya peredachi diskretnykh soobshchenii. M.: Sov. radio. 1970. 728 s.
- Kotelnikov P.L. Teoriya potentsialnoi pomekhoustoichivosti. Gosenergoizdat. 1956. 152 s.
- Levin B.R. Teoreticheskie osnovy statisticheskoi radiotekhniki. Kniga pervaya. M.: Sov. radio. 1969. 752 s.
- Tikhonov V.I. Statisticheskaya radiotekhnika. M.: Sov. radio. 1966. 670 s.
- Popov A.S. Dostovernost priema chetyrekhpozitsionnogo FM signala pri nalichii sosredotochennykh pomekh. Elektrosvyaz. 1990. № 6. S. 28−29.
- Popov A.S., Kraplin M.E. The technique of direct calculation of noise immunity of the optimal coherent reception of multiposition-keyed radio signal. Proc. of conf. «Laser for Measurements and Information Transfer». 5−7 June 2002. St. Petersburg (Russia). SPIE. V. 5066. 2002. P. 281−291
- Afonin G.I., Paramonov I.Yu., Popov A.S. Korrektnyi vyvod formul dlya rascheta pomekhoustoichivosti priema fazomanipulirovannogo radiosignala. Sb. dokladov 21 i Mezhdunar. konf. «Lazery. Izmereniya. Informatsiya – 2011». SPb.: SPbGPU. 2011. T. 1. S. 209−225.