E.G. Parinov – Student, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University); Engineer, PJSC «Radiofizika» (Moscow)
I.V. Zimin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Leading Research Scientist, Head of Laboratory «Radiophysics and Ssatellite Connection», Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
Algorithm for modeling polarization scattering matrices of objects of observation using the full polarization basis was developed. Modeling of polarization scattering matrices of various classes of axisymmetric objects of observation was performed. The graphs of the dependences of the considered objects radar cross section from the observation time and the angle between the axis of symmetry and the line of sight were presented.
At the stages of development and testing of radar systems there is a need to use mathematical models of the main subsystems and physical processes. One of these models is a model of the medium of electromagnetic waves propagation, which allows to calculate the electromagnetic field at the location of the receiving antenna.
A block algorithm for the calculation of the polarization scattering matrix of the radar objects was developed. The results of modeling the polarization scattering matrix for 6 different bodies of revolution were presented. Spheres, cylinders and cones of various sizes were considered. The results of modeling bodies in the case of their motion along the trajectory were also presented.
- Markeev A.P. Teoreticheskaya mekhanika. M.: CheRo. 1999.
- Joseph J. Electromagnetic Scattering by Conducting by Bodies of Revolution - Solution Using Sub-Domain and Entire-Domain Basis Functions. Paperback. 1988.
- Glisson A.W., Wilton D.R. Simple and efficient numerical techniques for treating bodies of revolution. Tech. Rep. 105. Univ. of Mississippi. 1979.
- Medgyesi-Mitschang L.N., Putnam J.M. Electromagnetic scattering from axially inhomogeneous bodies of revolution. IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. V. AP-32. № 8. 1984.
- Gedney S.D., Mittra R. The use of the FFT for the efficient solution of the problem of electromagnetic scattering by a body of revolution. IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. March 1990. V. 38. P. 313−322.
- Ufimtsev P.Ya. Teoriya difraktsionnykh kraevykh voln v elektrodinamike. M.: BINOM. Laboratoriya znanii. 2015.
- Born M., Volf E. Osnovy optiki. M.: Nauka. 1973.