D.N. Ryzhkov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Main Designer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
V.N. Tyapkin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Professor, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
A.O. Shemyakov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
A.V. Sokolovskiy – Research Scientist, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
A.B. Gladyshev – Associate Professor, Military Engineering Institute, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
The article describes the scheme for tracking the PSK-signal and the error of its operation.
Signals with phase modulation have found their widest application in such areas as satellite navigation and broadband. Receiving a signal with phase modulation begins with the synchronization of the code sequence of the receiver. Further, the signal tracking circuit should provide tracking for continuous data transmission.
For navigation, the synchronization of the received signal with the receiver is more important, since it affects the accuracy of measuring navigation parameters. The achievable accuracy of measuring navigation parameters by code depends on the sampling rate of the code sequence, on the level of the receiver's internal noise and on the level of external noise.
To develop an effective hardware implementation of the code tracking scheme, it is necessary to take into account the relationship between the amount of internal noise from the selected parameters of the tracking scheme. The article assumes that the received signal has only internal receiver noise, and the signal quantization over time occurs at equal intervals of time, tied to a highly stable clock generator.
- Implementing PSK MODEMs on FPGA using Partial Reconfiguration [Online]. URL = https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/ stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7155980.
- Carrier-Tracking Loop Performance for Quaternary and Binary PSK Signals [Online]. URL = https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/ stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=4102758.
- Joel Barnes A New Symbol Timing Tracking Algorithm for d2-BPSK and d4-QPSK Modulations [Online]. URL = https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=268024.
- Optimal PSK Signaling over Stationary Rayleigh Fading Channels [Online]. URL = https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/ stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=4594961&tag=1.
- Fundamentals of direct digital Synthesis (DDS) [Online]. URL = http://www.analog.com/media/en/trainingseminars/tutorials/MT-085.pdf.
- Evaluation of hardware costs of implementing PSK signal detection circuit based on «system on chip» [Online]. URL = http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1015/2/022019/pdf.