J.S. Bessmertnaya – Post-graduate Student, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Krasnoyarsk); Engineer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
A.V. Kuzovnikov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Deputy General Product Engineer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
N.A. Testoedov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Corresponding Member of RAS, General Director, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
The analysis showed that at present the demand for personal satellite communication services in hard-to-reach areas of the Earth has increased. The following low-orbit systems are successfully developing and functioning in the world: Iridium, Globalstar, Orbcomm, as well as the national multifunctional system of personal satellite communications (GSPNS) «Gonets» .
Currently, the existing orbital grouping (OG) of the MSPSS consists of 12 spacecraft (SC), which does not cover the entire territory of the Russian Federation. This leads to long delays (about 5 hours) of customer service in the system and does not allow increasing the number of users. To ensure a continuous mode of information transfer, it is necessary to create an OG consisting of 24 satellites pro-viding a global coverage of the entire territory of the Russian Federation and capable of serving all users of the Russian Federation .
The analysis of traffic distribution (exponential distribution) for two space vehicles (spacecraft) «Gonets-M1» is carried out in the work. The average number of occupied channels, the load, the average number of messages in the queue, the average waiting time of messages in the queue at different reception and transmission rates of information on all sections of satellite communication lines [3, 4] are considered. In the analysis, the following initial data were taken as a basis: 200 subscribers, message size 10 kilobytes, the time interval between messages is 1200 seconds. To create a simulation model, the GPSS (General Purpose Simulation System) was used.
- Sivirin P.Ya., Somov V.G., Testoedov N.A. i dr. Sputnikovy’e sistemy’ radiosvyazi: Uchebnik. Krasnoyarsk: SibGAU. 2013. 332 s.
- Maly’e kosmicheskie apparaty’ informaczionnogo obespecheniya / Pod red. V.F. Fateeva. M.: Radiotexnika. 2010. 320 s.
- Korny’shev Yu.N., Pshenichnikov A.P., Xarkevich A.D. Teoriya teletrafika. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1996. 272 s.
- Korny’shev Yu.N., Fan’ G.L. Teoriya raspredeleniya informaczii. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1985. 184 s.
- Livshicz B.S., Pshenichnikov A.P., Xarkevich A.D. Teoriya teletrafika. M.: Svyaz’. 1979. 224 s.