A.V. Egorova – Programmer, LLC «Locman Business Technology» (Vladimir)
D.A. Gradusov – Ph.D.(Econ.), Associate Professor, Department «Computer Engineering and Control Systems», Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
A.V. Shutov – Ph.D.(Phys.-Math.), Associate Professor, Department «Computer Engineering and Control Systems», Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
Business processes are valuable for the client's transformation of inputs in the outputs. But in order to their value was the greatest necessary that they had maximum efficiency. And research structures of business processes defines their bottlenecks and then to solve these problems.
This work explores the influence of structures of parallel business processes on their final performance. In the previous researches that with increasing the number of units efficiency significantly decreases. But these investigations concerned the linear processes. To know whether there is the influence of the structure of business processes on the efficiency was carried out modeling in the package Simulink environment Matlab. In modeling participated processes with different number of branches and increase the number of units to them.
Findings after each experiment were processed tool descriptive statistics program excel. As a result, once the construction of graphics on the received data was it is clear that with increasing the number of branches of business process and blocks to each branch of its effectiveness of declining. So it was shown that the structure of business process directly affects its effectiveness.
Also in this article we research process in which there is a branch, the number of units on which is much more than the sum of all other. In this case, if the model comes with processing minimum, the longest branch is the dominant. It will influence on all other branches business process. If there is a processing out like a linear model, the shortest branch has the highest weight. These findings again prove that the structure of business process has a big influence on his final performance.
- GOST R ISO 9000 – 2008 Sistemy’ menedzhmenta kachestva. Osnovny’e polozheniya i slovar’.
- Goldratt E’liyaxu, Goldratt-Ashlag E’frat. Czel’ 2. Delo ne v vezenii. Mn.: «Mann, Ivanov i Ferber». 2011. 280 c.
- Lebedeva E.M., Gradusov D.A., Shutov A.V. Oczenka vliyaniya slozhnosti biznes-proczessa na ego rezul’tativnost’ // Dinamika slozhny’x sistem –XXI vek. 2016. № 2. S. 28−32.
- Lebedeva E.M., Shutov A.V., Gradusov D.A. Oczenka vliyaniya slozhnosti biznes-proczessa na ego rezul’tativnost’. Nelinejny’e modeli // Sb. st. po mater. XLIX Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Estestvenny’e i matematicheskie nauki v sovremennom mire». Novosibirsk: SibAK. 2016. № 12(47). S. 45−56.
- Piterkin S.V., Oladov N.A., Isaev D.V. Tochno vovremya dlya Rossii. Praktika primeneniya ERP-sistem. M.: Al’pina Biznes Buks. 2011. 468 s.
- Solonina A.I. Czifrovaya obrabotka signalov. Modelirovanie v Simulink: Ucheb. posobie. SPb.: BXV - Peterburg. 2012. 432 s.