A.V. Sokolovskiy – Research Scientist, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
I.V. Tyapkin – Teacher of Faculty, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
E.A. Veisov – Professor, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
In this paper, a real-time noise filtering architecture is investigated. Several aspects of the noise filtering algorithm implemented in the hardware has described. Compared to a standard compute architecture of a recurrent solving algorithm the proposed architecture have performance and computation speed-up advantages. Based idea of the novel architecture is an augmentation of a general compute architecture by the simple function calculus for prediction. This prediction functions does extrapolation in a linear region of the filter coefficients convergence graph. The prediction functions is a simpler in a computation sense than a filter coefficients computa-tion block. Therefore, while computation block is busy by a computing at non-linear region a prediction block does a several compute iterations to the new non-linear region of the filter coefficients convergence graph. To get a uniform behavior of a filter coefficients calculation the second background compute pipeline is added. When a first compute pipeline result will ready the second compute pipeline is started to compute filter coefficients with new parameters. The simulation of a double-pipelined architecture has a signifi-cant advantages in a speed of a convergence to the optimal filter coefficients values.
- Sokolovskii A.V., Dmitriev D.D., Kartsan I.N., Goncharov A.E. A harmonic signal generator with a continuous phase // Moscow Workshop on Electronic and Networking Technologies (MWENT), 2018.
- Behrooz Parhami Algorithms and Design Methods for Digital Computer Arithmetic. 2012.
- Xilinx UG1046, UltraFast embedded Design Methodology Guide. 2015.
- Perov A.I., Kharisov V.N. GLONASS principih postroeniya i funkcionirovaniya / Izd. 4-e, pererab. i dop. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2010.
- Ifeachor E.C., Jervis B.W. Digital Signal Processing. A Practical Approach / 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. 2002.
- Dzhigan V.I. Adaptivnaya filjtraciya signalov: teoriya i algoritmih. M.: Tekhnosfera. 2013.