V.V. Markelov – Post-graduate Student, ITMO University (Saint Petersburg)
A.V. Shukalov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Main Designer - Deputy General Director, JSC «EDB «Electroavtomatika» named after P.A.Yefimov» (Saint-Petersburg)
M.O. Kostishin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Head of Sector, JSC «EDB «Electroavtomatika» named after P.A.Yefimov» (Saint-Petersburg); Associate Professor, ITMO University (Saint Petersburg)
O.O. Zharinov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
The current state of navigation system development in air transport which is characterized by the possibility of modern and newly developed on-board equipment increase accuracy significantly to calculate the position of the aircraft in space and time and by the wide application of high-speed lines of transmitting of data earth-board which brings new requirements to organize the navigation in the air space.
The purpose of those requirements is to increase the through ability of the air space including the areas of airports and the increase of flight efficiency when they give to the aircraft exploitants the economically reasonable routes while strictly maintaining the high level of flight security.
The completion of the given requirements is done by the application of concepts based on the application of 4th flight trajectory which helps to realize:
the maintaining with some kind of accuracy space and time characteristics of aircraft movement on a given route;
space and time prognostication of aircraft movement on route on board and with ground means of aircraft movement control;
quick route correction to be in time graph and taking a detour to fly through the areas of some dangerous weather congregations or by choosing more economically reasonable routes which is realized in accordance with the command from ground services of the air flight control;
the full awareness of ground services of air movement control about current location of aircraft on its route;
time and space division of aircrafts by quick correction of route in time and space.
The research results given in the article of direction means in time which is being realized in aircraft navigational computers which is one of the most important part of the concept based on the application of 4th flight trajectory.
- Markelov V.V., Kostishin M.O., Zharinov I.O., Nechaev V.A., Zakoldaev D.A. Princzipy’ indikaczii marshrutny’x traektorij poleta letatel’nogo apparata na e’krane bortovy’x sredstv otobrazheniya informaczii // Nauchno-texnich. vestnik informaczionny’x texnologij, mexaniki i optiki. 2016. T. 16. № 1. S. 96−107.
- Markelov V.V., Shukalov A.V., Kostishin M.O., Zharinov I.O., Nechaev V.A. Algoritm rascheta navigaczionny’x parametrov poleta letatel’nogo apparata po marshrutam zonal’noj navigaczii // Mexatronika, avtomatizacziya, upravlenie. 2016. T. 17. № 10. S. 697−702.
- Markelov V., Shukalov A., Zharinov I., Kostishin M., Kniga I. The course correction implementation of the inertial navigation system based on the information from the aircraft satellite navigation system before take-off // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2016. V. 124. № 1. Art. 012020.
- Markelov V.V., Shukalov A.V., Zharinov I.O., Kostishin M.O., Ershov A.N. Constructing and displaying the trajectory path on the aircraft on-board cockpit multifunction displays // Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016. V. 9. № 21. Art.95219.
- Markelov V.V., Shukalov A.V., Kostishin M.O., Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O. Modelirovanie besplatformennoj inerczial’noj navigaczionnoj sistemy’ v sostave stenda navigaczionnogo kompleksa letatel’nogo apparata // Nauchno-texnich. vestnik informaczionny’x texnologij, mexaniki i optiki. 2017. T. 17. № 5. S. 903−909.
- Markelov V.V., Gur’yanov A.V., Shukalov A.V., Kostishin M.O., Zharinov O.O. Modelirovanie raschetnoj pogreshnosti inerczial’noj navigaczionnoj sistemy’ v zadachax obespecheniya informaczionnoj podderzhki e’kipazha // Radiotexnika. 2017. № 8. S. 56−61.