A.V. Zhuravlev – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, Main Designer - Deputy General Director, JSC SPE «PROTEK» (Voronezh)
V.G. Markin – Leading Engineer, JSC SPE «PROTEK» (Voronezh)
V.A. Mironov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Main Research Scientist, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
The problem of identifying a vehicle’s location is one of the most significant issues of mobile devices management. This problem may be solved with various methods, including measuring distances between MD and navigational spacecraft from the global navigational satellite systems with the further processing to define the location using the algorithms affiliated with distance measuring systems.
However, any measurements are accompanied by errors, which cause mistakes in position estimate. These errors may be caused by several factors, in particular: signal propagation conditions, vehicles travelling in difficult terrain, various interference (including false navigational signals) effects.
The present article looks into the methodic of navigational spacecraft signal selection under various types of interference effect with the use of direction measurement and the information on the useful signals, where direction measurement is used to define the directions to the signals and interference sources. Direction measurement application ensures detection of each signal and interference in isolation. Each detected signal (interference) is studied to define affiliation with the domestic navigational aircraft group. On the base of a signal’s fine structure analysis, the signals belonging to the domestic navigational aircraft group are defined.
- Zhuravlev A.V., Bezmaga V.M., Markin V.G. Kovariaczionny'e metody' opredeleniya napravlenij prixoda signalov // Teoriya i texnika radiosvyazi (nauchno-texnich. zhurnal). 2016. № 4. S. 33−39.
- Beklemishev D.V. Dopolnitel'ny'e glavy' linejnoj algebry'. M.: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit-ry'. 1983. 336 s.
- Pat. RF № 2660140, MPK H04B 1/10 (2006.01). Kompensator pomex dlya navigaczionnoj apparatury' potrebitelya global'noj navigaczionnoj sputnikovoj sistemy' / Markin V.G., Zhuravlev A.V., Shuvaev V.A., Krasov E.M., Bezmaga V.M. Zayavl. 23.06.2017. Opubl. 05.07.2018. Byul. № 19.
- Zhuravlev A.V., Markin V.G. Prostranstvennaya kompensacziya pomex, napravleniya prixoda kotory'x izvestny' // Radiotexnika. 2018. № 7. S. 105−108.
- Interfejsny'j kontrol'ny'j dokument. Navigaczionny'j radiosignal v diapazonax L1, L2 (redakcziya 5.1). M.: 2008. 74 s.