G.S. Kondratenkov - Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Research Scientist, Research Exploring Department, Chief Research and Testing Centre of Robotics of RDM (Moscow)
G.V. Zaporozhets - Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Senior Research Scientist, Research Exploring Department, Chief Research and Testing Centre of Robotics of RDM (Moscow)
A.V. Nikonenko - Head of Research Exploring Department, Chief Research and Testing Centre of Robotics of RDM (Moscow)
The considered example of the technical appearance of the holographic radar installed on a small-sized UAV, shows the possibility of achieving spatial resolution in units of meters with the power of the emitted signal in units of milliwatts. Small overall dimensions of the equipment, its relative cheapness and the possibility of conformal design with the aircraft placement are provided. This allows you to use the radar for solving problems of autonomous navigation.
- Bistrov R.P., Dmitriev V.G., Perunov Y.M. The use of electronic warfare to reduce the combat capabilities of UAV // Successes of modern radio electronics. 2014. № 1. P. 15−22.
- Kondratenkov G.S., Lavrov A.A. Holographic signaling function // Radioelectronica. 1974. № 6. P. 44−48.
- Lavrov A.A. Aeronautical holographic radar. Modes of operation. Potential characteristics. M.: Radioelectronica. 2016.
- Kondratenkov G.S. Aviatsionnyye sistemy radiovideniya. M.: Radiotexnika. 2015. 648 p.
- Lavrov A.A., Nikonenko A.V. Features of the holographic radar station for UAV // Russian Scientific Conference «Academicheskie Zhukovsky chteniya». Voronezh. 2014.
- Weiβ M., Gilles M. Initial ARTINO Radar Experiments // EUSAR 2010. Eurogress, Aachen, Germany.