V.I. Budzko – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Member of Russian Cryptography Academy, Deputy Director on Research and evelopment, Institute of Informatics Problems of FRC CSC RAS (Moscow); Professor, National Research Nuclear University «MEPhI» (Moscow)
V.I. Korolev – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Leading Research Scientist, Institute of Informatics Problems of FRC CSC RAS (Moscow); Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
V.G. Belenkov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Leading Research Scientist, Institute of Informatics Problems of FRC CSC RAS (Moscow)
The article deals with the features and problems of information security in the areas of data intensive use (Data Intensive Domains – DID). Approaches to information security for systems operating in the areas of intensive data use are noted. Conceptual issues of introduction of confidentiality elements into information technology processes are considered. The task of using elements of confidentiality in the elemention of information and subsequent data integration is formulated. The use of privacy elements to solve information security problems in the accumulation of information and its elemention is described. The types of elements of confidentiality, their main indicators and characteristics are given.
- Federal law № 149-FZ of 27 July 2006 «On information, information technologies and protection of information».
- Kalinichenko L.A., A.A. Volnova, Gordov E.P. etc. The problems of data access in research with Data Intensive Domain // Informatics and its applications. 2016. V. 10. № 1. P. 3−23.
- Budzko V.I., Belenkov V.G., Borokhov S.V. The problems of information security in Data Intensive Domain // Proc. of the International scientific and technical conference «Information technologies and mathematical modeling of systems 2017». M.: Center of information technologies in the design of RAS. 2017. P. 122−124.
- Belenkov V.G., Borokhov S.V., Budzko V.I., Keyer P.A., Korolev V.I. Issues of information security of information systems implementing Data Intensive Domain. // Collection of scientific papers of the XIX International conference «Analytics and data management in areas with Data Intensive Domain DAMDID». RCDL’2017. 10−13 October 2017, Moscow, MSU, Russia / Ed. by L.A. Kalinichenko, I. Manolopoulos, N. Skvortsova, V.A. Sukhomlin. M. FIC IU RAS. 2017. P. 155−158.
- Budzko V.I., Keyer P.A. New approaches to information security in telecommunication networks // Proc. of the International scientific and technical conference «Information technologies and mathematical modeling of systems 2017». M.: Center of information technologies in the design of RAS. 2017. P. 83−85.
- Zatsarinny A.A. and Korolev V.I. The features of information and analytical product preparation by means of the segmented situation center // Systems and Means of Informatics. 2017. V. 27. № 4. P. 122−131.
- Zikopoulos P.C., Eaton C., deRoos D., Deutsch T., Lapis G. Understanding Big Data: Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data. The McGraw-Hill Companies. 2012. 141 p.
- Zikopoulos P.C., deRoos D., Parasuraman K., Deutsch T., Corrigan D., Giles J. Harness the Power of Big Data. The IBM Big Data Platform. The McGraw-Hill Companies. 2013. 242 p.