Yu.A. Antokhina – Dr.Sc.(Econ.), Professor, Rector of of Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
A.R. Bestugin – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Director of Institute of radio engineering, electronics and communication of Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
O.I. Sauta – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
I.A. Kirshina – Ph.D.(Econ.), Associate Professor, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
In case of execution of low-level flights the critical parameters ensuring safety of flight of the aircraft are the accuracy and integrity of navigation information. It is caused as small time for making decision on execution of specific maneuvre for high speed objects, and need of high-precision positioning when flying low-speed the aircraft in the conditions of space constraints, for example, on a difficult relief terrain or existence of artificial hindrances. Therefore, special attention shall be paid to questions of a study of characteristics of the navigation field used for the decision of tasks of navigation onboard the aircraft. Important factor when reviewing of the specified class of tasks is use of the real signals creating a navigation field and real signal meters of the global navigation satellite system and antennas that allows to provide the maximum reliability and adequacy of the received results of a research.
For carrying out researches the experimental prototype of terrestrial control system in which composition the unit of the mains and the unit of additional reference signal meters of the global navigation satellite system were switched on was built.
For check of adequacy of results of the measurements executed with use of the considered prototype it was carried out estimates of coordinates of one of reference points of an antenna polygon on record of radio navigational signals by means of a high-precision double-frequency signal meter of the global navigation satellite system.
Structure declaration of creation of the terrestrial equipment which use allows to enable implementation of the control adjusting system including several reference signal meters of the global navigation satellite system and also the system of formation and control of databases adapted to the current situation around layout of the control adjusting system is given.
The algorithms of formation of the database using effects of daily recurrence of navigation signals are considered and the results of processing of the experimental data confirming feasibility of use of the provided algorithms in the control adjusting system are given.
- Akos D., Gleason S., Enge P., Luo M., Pervan B., Pullen S., Xie G., Yang J., Zhang J. DevelopmentandTestingof the Stanford LAAS Ground Facility Prototype // Proceedings of 2000 National Technical Meeting of the Institute of Navigation. NTM 2000. Anaheim. 2000. P. 210−219.
- DO-245A, Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards for Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS) // Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics. 9 December 2004. Rezhim dostupa: http://www.rtca.org/doclist.asp.
- DO-246C, GNSS Based Precision Approach Local Area Augmentation System (// U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration. 17 April 2002. Rezhim dostupa: http://gps.faa.gov/Library.
- Category I Local Area Augmentation System Ground Facility: Specification FAA-E-2937A LAAS) – Signal-in-Space Interface Control Document (ICD) // Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics. 7 April 2005. Rezhim dostupa: http://www.rtca.org/doclist.asp.
- Sauta O.I., Sokolov A.I., Yurchenko Yu.S. Oczenka tochnosti formirovaniya danny'x lokal'noj kontrol'no-korrektiruyushhej stanczii aviaczionnogo naznacheniya // Voprosy' radioe'lektroniki. Ser. RLT. 2009. № 2. S. 183−193.
- Baburov V.I., Gal'perin T.B., Sauta O.I., Sokolov A.I., Yurchenko Yu.S. Formirovanie ob''emny'x diagramm oshibok mnogoluchevogo rasprostraneniya signalov v sputnikovoj sisteme posadki // Voprosy' radioe'lektroniki. Ser. RLT. 2010. № 2. S. 169−179.
- Pat. RF № 2331901, kl. G01s 5/02, H04b 1/06, G08g 5/02, opubl.20.08.2008. byul. № 23.
- Pat. RF № 2371737, kl. G01s 13/91, opubl.27.10.2009. byul. № 30.
- Pat. RF № 2385469, kl.G01s 5/02, opubl.27.03.2010. byul. № 9.
- Mezhdunar. zayavka na izobretenie: WO 2009/011611 A1, 22.01.2009.
- Antoxina Yu.A., Baburov S.V., Bestugin A.R., Perelomov V.N., Sauta O.I. Razvitie navigaczionny'x texnologij dlya povy'sheniya bezopasnosti poletov // Pod nauch. red. Yu.G. Shatrakova. SPb.: GUAP. 2016. 298 s.
- Pat. RF № 2439617, G01S 5/02, H04B 7/185, opubl.10.01.2012. byul. № 1.