S.V. Dvornikov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, S.M. Budjonny Military Academy of Signal Corps (Saint Petersburg)
S.S. Dvornikov – Head of Department, S.M. Budjonny Military Academy of Signal Corps (Saint Petersburg)
A.F. Kryachko – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of Radio Technical and Optoelectronic Complex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
A.I. Tyurina – Student, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
Continuous development of communication systems is connected with search of approaches to synthesis of the spectral and effective signals providing a compromise between the level of noise stability and the frequency resource demanded for this purpose. In article approach to formation of signals of double modulation with smooth change of a phase which can be used for transfer of discrete in-formation is offered. Such approach will provide formation of spectral and effective designs due to lack of ruptures of a phase in the resulting signal. Feature of such signals is their rather high noise stability peculiar to fazomanipulirovanny formats provided at rather compact strip of frequencies. Therefore, from positions of the generalized criterion spectral efficiency – the noise stability, signals of double modulation seem preferable. The possibility of change of the index of modulation, by the choice of ratios of the periods of the information and manipulating signals, allows to regulate range width, i.e. to operate spectral parameters of a signal that gives the chance to use the offered signals in systems with adaptive change of parameters. The received results allow to provide achievement of a goal. At the same time the choice of concrete value of the index of modulation in practical applications has to be chosen proceeding from opportunities of the channel and solvable tasks.
- Blahut R.E. Principles and Practice of Information Theory. 1987. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
- Sklyar B. Czifrovaya svyaz'. Teoreticheskie osnovy' i prakticheskoe primenenie. Izd. 2-e, ispr.: Per. s angl. M.: ID «Vil'yams». 2004. 1104 s.
- Feher K. Digital Communications. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 1981.
- Dixon R. Spread Spectrum Systems with Commercial Applications. Ed. 3d. Wiley. New York. 1994
- Breipohl A.M. Probabilistic Systems Analysis. Wiley. New York. 1970.
- Franks L.E. Signal Theory. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 1969.
- Dvornikov S.V., Dvornikov S.S., Manaenko S.S., Pshenichnikov A.V. Spektral'no-e'ffektivny'e signaly' s neprery'vnoj fazoj // Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo texnicheskogo universiteta. 2016. T. 12. № 2. S. 87−93.
- Dvornikov S.V., Manaenko S.S., Dvornikov S.S., Pogorelov A.A. Sintez fazomanipulirovanny'x vejvlet-signalov // Informaczionny'e texnologii. 2015. № 2. S. 140−143.
- Sergienko A.B. Czifrovaya obrabotka signalov: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. Izd. 2-e. SPb.: Piter. 2007. 751 s.