B.A. Ayukov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Radio Technical and Optoelectronic Complex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
N.A. Gladky – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Radio Technical and Optoelectronic Complex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
A.F. Kryachko – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of Radio Technical and Optoelectronic Complex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
M.E. Neveikin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Radio Technical and Optoelectronic Complex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
Creation of modern radar-tracking systems demands improvement of the electrodynamic models of the spreading surface used in their analysis. Development of systems of prevention of collision with the earth demands optimization of flight altitude of the aircraft. Information from regular onboard sensors, such as inertial navigation system, navigation satellite system, system of air signals, radio altimeter and data from the system of automatic dependent observation with use of the digital card of a relief is for this purpose ne-cessary. Extent of influence of a land relief on distribution of EMV depends on concrete features of a relief and also on the wavelength of radiation, extent of the route, height of the transferring antenna and the purpose. Owing to complexity and extremely big variety of a real environment only approximate methods of taking note of a land relief are possible. Therefore, it is necessary to analyse the existing models and methods of the solution of a problem of diffraction on a rough relief. The electrodynamic model of the spreading surface constructed on the basis of the entered multistage qualifier in the form of set of impedance cylindrical and wedge-shaped structures allows to formalize a surface of a difficult land relief, defining total amplitude and phase structure of scattered EMP around detection of the purpose from each element of a surface taking into account its curvature and radio physical properties. However the strict and reasonable solution of a problem of diffraction of EMV of any polarization on not uniformity of the spreading surface in a ground layer of the troposphere for this purpose is necessary.
- Lyalinov M.A. Electromagnetic scattering by a plane angular sector: I. Diffraction coefficients of the spherical wave from the vertex // Wave Motion. 2015. № 55. S. 10−34.
- Stashkevich A.I., Strigin B.C. Voprosy’ rascheta texnicheskix xarakteristik speczial’ny’x radiolinij. Ministerstvo oborony’ SSSR. 1988. 167 s.
- Kravczov Yu.A., Mityagina M.I., Churyumov A.N. Rasseyanie e’lektromagnitny’x voln na mezomasshtabny’x obrushivayushhixsya volnax na morskoj poverxnosti // Izvestiya RAN. Ser. Fizicheskaya. 1999. T. 63. № 12. S. 2403−2410.
- Dagurov P.N., Czy’bkin A.E., Chimitdorzhiev N.B. Rasprostranenie e’lektromagnitny’x voln. Ulan-Ude’. 1980. S. 38.
- Krasyuk N.P., Krasyuk V.N., Koblov V.A. Vliyanie troposfery’ i podstilayushhej poverxnosti na rabotu RLS. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1988. 213 s.
- Kyurkchan A.G., Smirnova N.I. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v teorii difrakczii s ispol’zovaniem apriornoj informaczii ob analiticheskix svojstvax resheniya. ID Media Pablisher. 2014. 225 s.
- Luebbers R.J. Finite conductivity uniform GTD versus knife edge diffraction in prediction of propagation path loss // IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation. January 1984. V. AP-32. P. 70−76.