A.Yu. Novikov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
K.N. Zakharov – Post-graduate Student, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
The development of new information technologies and the growth of computer users have brought to existence a lot of original practical problems connected with automated and even automatic processing of speech and text data flows. These problems include business intelligence and benchmarking, monitoring of specific areas in applied domains, remote education technologies, detection and elimination of speech defects and near-pathological patterns and others.
The solution of these problems requires building up powerful automated (automatic) systems that use semantics and are based on the knowledge of the surrounding world, as well as of the applied domains. The existing approaches for building up such systems most often do not take into account the semantic interpretation during texts processing making it impossible to get the required accuracy of the decisions taken. On the other hand, semantic interpretation is impossible without using the most complete, specially built ontology, taking into account all the aspects of knowledge, necessary for such an interpretation. And it is a model of such ontology that is presented in this article.
The modeling approach is based on the idea of multilevel intensional description of an applied area, and thus on procedures of internal processing of prior formalized information text content, that allows to account for semantic consistency of text fragments with subsequent countertext formation. The article proposes a formalized description of basic information units and their organizational links, presented in set-theoretic language, and formulated approaches to creating formalized content processing procedures with the use of mathematical logic and axiomatic theories, that is believed to allow of realization of processing procedures as quasi-thinking in some approximation.
- Novikov A.Yu. Conceptual model of ontology of the subject area in the interests of building systems for processing text documents using semantics // Science-Intensive technologies. 2012. V. 13. № 8.
- Novikov A.Yu., Stolyarov M.G. Conceptual bases of the unified approach to automatic processing of the multilingual texts using semantics of the subject area // Science-Intensive technologies. 2009. № 12.
- Novikov A.Yu., Stolyarov M.G. Algorithm of primary semantic interpretation of Clauss in order to build a subsystem of primary semantic analysis in the system of automatic processing of text information using the semantics of the subject area // Science-Intensive technologies. 2011. № 8.
- Novikov A.Yu. Conceptual foundations of automated discourse analysis of the text using the semantic // Science-Intensive technologies. 2010. № 9.
- Mitel’kov D.V., Novikov A.Yu. Improved method of improving the accuracy of the selection of relevant text messages based on the identification of the referential connectedness of text elements // Science-Intensive technologies. 2015. № 12. P. 62−66.
- Novikov A.Yu., Golikov I.Yu. Algorithm of analysis of logical compatibility of fragments of text messages // Science and technology. 2016. № 2. P. 7−9.
- Platonov A.V., Poleshchuk E.A. Мethods of automatic ontology construction // Software products and systems. 2016. № 2(114) P. 47−52.