R.L. Mikhailov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
Achieving superiority in the conflict between various organizational and technical systems depends on providing an advantage in the information sphere, which involves the need to take into account such properties of these systems as complexity, mono-level and the presence of internal conflicts between lower-level subsystems. In particular, the solution of the problem of coordination of the sub-systems of observation and the effect of the control subsystem as part of a common organizational and technical system is more im-portant. The synthesis of the model is carried out in two stages. At the first stage, the process of dynamic coordination in terms of the theory of differential games is formalized in a general way, the requirements for permissible controls are defined, as well as the possible nature of the actions of the subsystems. Further, the model was refined as applied to the dynamic coordination of the observational and impact subsystems in the information conflict. The developed model allows describing as coordinating signals of the control subsystem, as the distribution matrices of the objects of the information space of the opposing side between the observation and impact subsystems and the permissible control actions on the process of information conflict of these low-level subsystems in the form of target designation matrices to the corresponding means in their composition.
- Budnikov S.A., Grevtsev A.I., Ivantsov A.V., Kil'diushevskii V.M., Koziratskii A.Iu., Koziratskii Iu.L., Kushchev S.S., Lysikov V.F., Parinov M.L., Prokhorov D.V. Modeli informatsionnogo konflikta sredstv poiska i obnaruzheniia. Monografiia [Models of Information Conflict of Search and Discovery. Monograph]. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2013. 232 p. (In Russian).
- Makarenko S.I., Mikhailov R.L. Information conflicts – analysis of works and research methodology // Systems of Control, Communication and Security. 2015. № 3. P. 95−178. URL = http://sccs.intelgr.com/archive/2016-03/04-Makarenko.pdf. (In Russian).
- Mesarovic M.D., Macko D., Takahara Y. Theory of multilevel hierarchical systems. New York: Academic. 1970.
- Makarenko S.I. Suppression of network-centric control systems of radio-electronic information and technical effects // Systems of Control, Communication and Security. 2017. № 4. P. 15−59. (In Russian).
- Makarenko S.I. Dynamic model of bidirectional information conflict with account of the capabilities of parties to monitor, capture and publish the resource // Systems of Control, Communication and Security. 2017. № 1. P. 60−97. (In Russian).
- Makarenko S.I. Descriptive model of a special-purpose communication network // Systems of Control, Communication and Security. 2017. № 2. P. 113−164. (In Russian).
- Makarenko S.I. Informacionnoe protivoborstvo i radioehlektronnaya bor'ba v setecentricheskih vojnah XXI veka. Monografiia [Information Confrontation and Electronic Warfare in Network Centric Wars of the XXI Century. Monograph]. SPb.: Naukoemkie tekhnologii. 2017. 546 p. (In Russian).
- Mikhailov R.L. Two-level model of coordination of subsystems of radiomonitoring and electronic warfare // H&ES Researh. 2018. V. 10. № 2. P. 43−50. (In Russian).
- Berzin E.L. Optimal'noe raspredelenie resursov i teoriia igr [Optimal Resource Allocation and Game Theory]. M.: Radio i Sviaz. 1983. 216 p. (In Russian).
- Mikhailov R.L. Analysis of approaches to the formalization of the indicator of information superiority based on the theory of assessment and risk management // Systems of Control, Communication and Security. 2017. № 3. P. 98−118. (In Russian).
- Antonovich P.I., Makarenko S.I., Mikhailov R.L., Ushanev K.V. New means of destructive effects on network centric military command, control and communication systems in the common information space // Vestnik Akademii voennykh nauk. 2014. № 3. P. 93−101. (In Russian).
- Vajsbord E.M., Zhukovskij V.I. Vvedenie v differencial'nye igry neskol'kih lic i ih prilozheniya. [Introduction to Differential Games of Several Persons and Their Applications]. M. Sov. radio. 1980. 304 p. (In Russian).