V.N. Nosikov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
D.A. Tavalinskiy – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
R.V. Chikin – Post-graduate Student, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
The article considers the technology of data deduplication. We propose a model of the network traffic deduplication procedures (NTDP), which takes into account the multilevel of data deduplication. The operations carried out during the execution of the NTDP are described in detail. The composition of the NTDP, consisting of a unique sequence of operations, is disclosed. The specificity of operations for the transformation of digital information sequences (DIS), which causes the appearance of characteristic features of the processed network traffic, is studied. The article describes the characteristic features of the DIS, transformed by NTDP. The main features are: signatures description of PPD; unique digital sequences that occur when performing certain operations; low redundancy of the DIS; characteristic lengths of transmitted data blocks.
- Olifer V.G., Olifer N.А. Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols: the textbook for high schools. 5th ed. SPb.: Piter. 2016. 992 p.
- Kumar N., Antwal S., Samarthyam G. Genetic Optimized Data Deduplication for Distributed Big Data Storage Systems // 4th IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control. Solan, India. 21−23 September 2017. P. 7−15.
- Nirmala B.M. WAN Optimization Tools, Techniques and Research Issues for Cloud-based Big Data Analytics // World Congress on Computing and Communication Technologies. 2014. P. 280−285.
- Zhang Y., Ansari N. On Protocol-Independent Data Redundancy Elimination // IEEE communications surveys and tutorials. First quarter 2014. V. 16. № 1.
- Zhang Y., Ansari N., Wu M. SDRE: Selective Data Redundancy Elimination for Resource Constrained Hosts // Globecom – Communications QoS, Reliability and Modelling Symposium. 2012. P. 1865−1870.
- Kirubakaran R., Mano Prathibhan С., Karthika C. A Cloud Based Model for Deduplication of Large Data // IEEE International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICETECH). Coimbatore, TN, India. 20 March 2015.
- Kambo H., Sinha B. Secure Data Deduplication Mechanism based on Rabin CDC and MD5 in Cloud Computing Environment // 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics Information & Communication Technology. India. 19−20 May 2017. P. 400−404.