A.A. Kuzmin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
V.V. Utkin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
D.S. Voinov – Post-graduate Student, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
Low probability of intercept (LPI) radars have the property of low power, wide bandwidth, frequency variability or other design features to make them difficult to be detected or identified by passive intercept receiver devices such as radio engineering complexes (RTK). One of the possible solutions to this contradiction is the measurement of time parameters using algorithms for morphological processing of the results of bilinear time-frequency distributions, for example Choi–Williams distribution. The purpose of the article was to provide the possibility of automatic estimation of signals time parameters in conditions of low SNR (less than 0 dB) using algorithms for morphological processing of the time-frequency distribution results.
- Smirnov Yu.A. Radiotechnical intelligence. M.: Voennizdat. 2001. 456 s.
- Reference book on radar / Ed. by M. Skolnik. New York. 1970. Trans. from English. In 4 vol. Under the general editorship of K.N. Trofimov. Vol. 1. Fundamentals of radar / Ed. by Ya.S. Itskohi. M.: Sov. radio. 1976. 456 p.
- Dvornikov S.V. Theoretical bases of bilinear distributions synthesis. SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic University. 2007. 268 p.
- Kravchenko V.F., Lazorenko O.V., Pustovoit V.I., Chernogor L.F. Choi–Williams distribution and atomic functions in digital signal processing // Reports of the Academy of Sciences. 2007. Т. 413. № 6. P. 750−753.
- Gonzalez R., Woods R., Eddins C. Digital image processing in MATLAB. M.: Technosphere. 2006. 616 p.
- Voinov D.S., Utkin V.V., Plashenkov V.V., Improving the quality of time-frequency portraits of radio signals in the conduct of radio monitoring // High technology. 2017. № 11. P. 4−8.
- Batchev S.A., Talalaev A.B., Timakov D.A., Chebotar I.V. Multichannel signal processing in passive-active radiolocation systems // Achievement of Modern Radioelectronic. 2017. № 9. P. 39−46.
- Pat. № 2368075 RF. Ustrojstvo dlya raspoznaniya radiosignalov / Lixachev V.P., Nelyubov D.M., Sazonov K.V., Utkin V.V., Chebotar’ I.V., Ny’rczov A.N., Sorokin S.V., Dikarev V.I.; 03.07.2008.