T.V. Sokolova – Post-graduate Student, RTU MIREA (Moscow)
A.A. Chepovskiy – Ph.D.(Phys.-Math.), Associate Professor, HSE (Moscow)
This paper presents the problem of forming user profiles based on data from social networks. For user profiling both the user and his friends data are used. Community allocation algorithms in social graphs are used to detect groups of communication. Each community has its own profile, which includes the characteristics of the users that belong to it and the groups that these users belong to. Profiles formed in this way can be used in tasks in which manual processing of profiles (security, banking, personnel services, etc.) is carried out, and the components of such a profile can act as factors for models in the automatic processing of profiles.
- Kolomeychenko M.I., Polyakov I.V., Chepovskiy A.A., Chepovskiy A.M. Metodi visualnogo analyza graphov. M.: Nacionalniy otkritiy universitet «INTUIT». 2016.
- Sokolova T.V., Chepovskiy A.M. Zadacha analyza profiley polzovateley socialnikh setey // Sb. trudov Megdunar. nauch. konf. SCVRT2017. M., Protvino: Institut phiziko-tekhnicheskoy informatiki. 2017. S. 198−201.
- He J., Chu W.W., Liu Z.V. Inferring privacy information from social networks // International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. 2006. S. 154−165.
- Kolomeychenko M.I., Chepovskiy A.A., Chepovskiy A.M. An Algorithm for Detecting Communities in Social Networks // Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 2015. V. 211. № 3. P. 310−318.
- Mislove A. et al. You are who you know: inferring user profiles in online social networks // Proc. of the third ACM international conference on Web search and data mining. ACM. 2010. S. 251−260.
- Zhang B. et al. Predicting demographic attributes based on online behavior: zayav. pat. 11/366,526. USA. 2006.