Ya.S. Grodzenskiy – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Moscow Technological University (MIREA)
In the traditional analysis of competing offers, the decision on procurement is determined by the cost. A new approach is being de-veloped in which the criteria for supplier selection are complemented by factors that demonstrate the supplier's ability to deliver quality products, demonstrate flexibility and continuously improve processes. In modern conditions of production development it is necessary to build relationships with suppliers in such a way as to minimize the variability of processes, improve quality and reduce overall costs. The general criteria for the selection of the supplier are considered. The concepts of supplier quality and supplier reliability are introduced. The calculation formulas allowing to estimate quality of suppliers are given.
- Feigenbaum A. Quality control of products. M.: The Economy. 1986. 471 p.
- Grodzensky S.Ya. Quality Control: tutorial. 2-nd ed., revised and expanded. M.: Prospekt. 2018. 320 p.
- Nefedov Yu. Terms of mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers // Methods of Quality Management. 2008. № 9. P. 44−47.
- Glichev A.V., Panov V.P., Azgaldov G.G. What is quality? M.: The Economy. 1968.
- Volodina M.V., Grodzensky Ya.S. About an estimation of quality of suppliers // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference «Innovations based on information and communication technologies». M.: NIU HSE. 2015. P. 370−372.
- Gallego L.V. Review of existing methods, models and tools for supplier evaluation. Master thesis. Institute of technology, Linköpings Universitet Sweden. 2011. 81 p.
- Harrington J. Quality Management in American Corporations. M.: The Economy. 1990.
- Salimova T.A. Quality management: a textbook on the specialty «Management of an organization». 5th ed. M.: Omega-L. 2011. 414 p.
- Bulavina K. Designing a set of assessment criteria for following up supplier performance. Bachelor’s Thesis. Degree programme in International Business. 2013. 54 p.
- Shewhart W.A. Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Product. ASQC. 1931. 1980.
- Grodzenskiy S.Ya., Ovchinnikov S.A., Emanakov I.V. The method of identifying losses in a production system // Science Intensive Technologies. 2018. V. 19. № 1. P. 10−13.
- Grodzenskiy S.Ya., Chesalin A.N. About the usage of fuzzy logic to reliability assessment // Nonlinear World. 2017. V. 15. № 4. P. 17−24.