Е.I. Shkelev – Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod
А.V. Shirkaev – Post-graduate Student, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod; Research-Engineer, Sedakov Scientific Research Institute of Measuring Systems
An FPGA-based implementation of the measurer by time-delay is proposed which with the correlation post-detection processing of the pseudo-noise signal. The measurement method is based on real-time calculation of the mutual correlation function between the reference, repeating the modulation law, and the received signals. The experimental results are presented produced with a proto-type of the developed system in acousto- hydro- and radiolocation.
- Gantmaher V.E., Bystrov N.E., Chebotarev D.V. Shumopodobnye signaly. Analiz, sintez, obrabotka. SPb.: Nauka i tehnika. 2005.
- Guangmin S., Guosui L., Hong G. Signal analysis and processing for random binary phase coded pulse radar // Systems Engineering and Electronics. December 2004. V. 15. P. 520–524.
- Fereidoony F., Mirtaheri SA., Chamaani S. High-resolution range estimation using time delays in ultra-wideband M-sequence radar // IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation. Aug 16 2017. V. 11. № 10. P. 1332–1339.
- Susek W., Stec B. Noise Radar with Broadband Microwave Ring Correlator // Proceedings of SPIE: 8021. Radar Sensor Technology XV. 80211L. June 2011.
- Kwon Y., Narayanan RM., Rangaswamy M. Multi-Target Detection using Total Correlation for Noise Radar Systems // IEEE Transactions On Aerospace And Electronic Systems. APR 2013. V. 49. № 2. P. 1251–1262.
- Burdinskij I.N. Cifrovaya obrabotka signalov. 2009. № 1.
- Zverev V.A., Stromkov A.A. Vydelenie signalov iz pomeh chislennymi metodami. Nizhnij Novgorod: IPF RAN. 2011.