A.N. Afanasyev – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Pro-rector по ДиДО, Ulyanovsk State Technical University
V.A. Gulshin – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department «Radio Engineering», Ulyanovsk State Technical University; Head of Center for training and retraining of staff and specialists of foreign customers, JSC «Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant»
D.S. Kanev – Post-graduate Student, Ulyanovsk State Technical University
N.N. Voit – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department «Computer Engineering», Ulyanovsk State Technical University
To train the command staff in the skills to optimally locate the means of detection and destruction of anti-aircraft complexes, the task of developing an imitation model that makes it possible to demonstrate clearly the capabilities of the grouping of air defense weapons is topical. A feature of the proposed model is the assessment of the fire capabilities of the grouping on the basis of the technical cha-racteristics of the weapons. On the digital map of the terrain, it is possible to place control, detection and damage facilities with vi-sualization of the boundaries of the detection, launch and defeat zones relative to the terrain, as well as the formation of a raid of air attack means of various types. Covering objects are: motorized rifle divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, companies, divisional artillery groups, regimental artillery groups, as well as infrastructure facilities such as bridges, airports and factories.
The realized simulation model allows to estimate the quality of the fire system of the grouping in accordance with the following indi-cators: the magnitude of the integrated realizable zone of destruction (firing) of air defense assets, the fire performance of air defense in directions, lines and heights, the ratio of forces in directions and heights, the cover factor of the grouping of the troops being covered and objects, the multiplicity of the overlapping of the affected areas (firing), the mathematical expectation of the number of destroyed targets, the amount of removal of the realizable integral zone Nia (fire) the approaches to hide behind an object.
In addition to the above, the program calculates and displays also the following indicators: the number of targets in the strike, the angle of the raid, the width of the defensive line, the duration of the raid, the width of the raid, the total area of the cover objects, the total number of target channels, the total damage zone.
- Afanas’ev A.N., Vasil’ev K.K. Matematicheskoe obespechenie virtual’nogo poligona // Informaczionno-izmeritel’ny’e i upravlyayushhie sistemy’. 2017. T. 15. № 12. S. 63−68.
- Afanas’ev A.N., Vojt N.N. Virtual’ny’j poligon dlya sredstv PVO // Sovremenny’e problemy’ proektirovaniya, proizvodstva i e’kspluataczii radiotexnicheskix sistem. 2017. № 1−2. S. 33−36.
- Afanas’ev A.N. i dr. Programmnaya sistema rascheta pokazatelej e’ffektivnosti ognevoj podderzhki sredstv PVO // Sovremenny’e problemy’ proektirovaniya, proizvodstva i e’kspluataczii radiotexnicheskix sistem. 2017. № 1−2. S. 16−19.
- Taktika zenitny’x raketny’x vojsk / Pod red. M.A. Uvarov. M.: Voennoe izdatel’stvo ministerstva oborony’ SSSR. 1969. 432 s.
- Bojchenko K.N. Ob e’ffektivnosti zenitnoj raketnoj oborony’ // Voennaya my’sl’. 2001. № 6. S. 11−12.
- Li B., Gong G., Zhao Y. Physically-Based Facial Modeling and Animation with Unity3D Game Engine // Asian Simulation Conference.Springer. Singapore. 2017. S. 393−404.
- Xodos O.S., Bazhenov R.I. Obuchenie trexmernomu modelirovaniyu v UNITY3D // Sovremenny’e nauchny’e issledovaniya i innovaczii. 2014. № 6−3 (38). S. 14.