D.G. Piliptsov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, F. Scorina Gomel State University; International Chinese-Belarusian Scientific Laboratory by Vacuum-Plasma Technologies,
А.V. Rogachev – Corresponding Member of NASB, Dr.Sc. (Chem.), Professor, Director of the Research Physico-Chemical Institute, F. Scorina Gomel State University; International Chinese-Belarusian Scientific Laboratory by Va-cuum-Plasma Technologies
E-mail: rogachevav @mail.ru
А.S. Rudenkov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, F. Scorina Gomel State University; International Chinese-Belarusian Scientific Laboratory by Vacuum-Plasma Technologies
Е.А. Kulech – Junior Researcher Scientist, F. Scorina Gomel State University; International Chinese-Belarusian Scien-tific Laboratory by Vacuum-Plasma Technologies
Xiaohong Jiang ‒ Head of Department, International Chinese-Belarusian scientific laboratory on vacuum-plasma tech-nology, Nanjing University of Science and Technology (Nanjing, China)
P.A. Luchnikov – Senior Researcher, Moscow Technological University
Raman spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy determined the phase composition, microstructure of nanocomposite gradient coatings on the basis of carbon, titanium, nitrogen, obtained under various regimes of plasma flow generation. The features of the transformation of the structure of the upper layer are determined depending on the presence of nitrogen or titanium atoms in it. It is shown that the introduction of molecular nitrogen into the gradient titanium-carbon coating leads to an increase in the number of carbon atoms in the state with sp2 hybridization, and a decrease in the size of sp2 clusters of carbon. Based on the analysis of Raman spectra, it was concluded that the resulting chemical compounds Ti-N, Ti-C, Ti-CN significantly influence the sp2 clustering of carbon atoms. In comparison with a single-component carbon coating, the Ti / ɑ-C layers have a higher roughness, which is due to the presence of a drop phase in the titanium atom stream.
- PogrebyakA. D., SHpak A.P., Azarenko N.A., Beresnev V.M. Struktura i svojstva tverdyh i sverhtverdyh nanokompozicionnyh sloev // Uspekhi fizicheskih nauk. 2009. T. 179. № 1. S. 35–64.
- Ye Y., Wang Y., Chen H., Li J., Yao Y., Wang C. Doping carbon to improve the tribological performance of CrN coatings in seawater //Tribology International. 2015. V. 90. P. 362–371.
- Zhou B., Jiang X., Rogachev A.V., Sun D., Zang X. Growth and characteristics of diamond-like carbon films with titanium and titanium nitride functional layers by cathode arc plasma // Surface & Coatings Technology. 2013. V. 223. P. 17–23.
- Zhou B., Liu Z., Tanga B., Rogachev A.V. Catlytic effect of Al and AlN interlayer on the growth and properties of containing carbon films // Applied Surface Science. 2015. V. 326. P. 174–180.
- Ming M.Y., Piliptsou D.G., Rudenkov A.S., Rogachev A.V., Jiang X., Dongping S., Chaus A.S., Balmakou A. Structure, mechanical and tribological properties of Ti-doped amorphous carbon films simultaneously deposited by magnetron sputtering and pulse cathodic arc // Diamond and Related Materials. 2017. V. 77. P. 1–9.
- Zhou B., Jiang X., Rogachev A.V., Piliptsov D.G., Sun D., Shen R. Bonding structure and mechanical properties of carbon nitride bilayer ﬁ lms with Ti and TiN interlayer // Surface and Interface Analysis. 2014. V. 345-346. P. 460–475.
- Rudenkov А.S., Piliptsou D.G., Luchnikov P.A., Rogachev A.V., Xiaohong Jiang, Fedosenko N.N. The influence of the ion plasma flow onthe phase composition and microhardness of carbon coatings doped with metals // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. V. 289. P. 012036. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/289/1/012036.
- Zhuang Y., Jiang X., Rogachev A.V., Piliptsou D.G., Ye B., Liu G., Zhou T., Rudenkov A.S. Influences of pulse frequency on the structure and anti-corrosion properties of the a-C:Cr films // Applied Surface Science. 2015. V. 351. P. 1197–1203.