M.L. Artyomov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Director of STC «REB and spetssvyaz», JSC «Concern «Sozvezdie» (Voronez)
M.P. Slichenko – Ph.D.(Phys.-Math.), Head of Sector, JSC «Concern «Sozvezdie» (Voronez)
The analysis of the main advantages of the modern approach to the development of methods for finding radio waves from sources of radio emission. The solution of direction-finding problems within the traditional direction finding theory, without taking into account the influence of additive noise, leads to the appearance of additional errors and is caused by the inadequacy of the model of the real electromagnetic situation. To eliminate additional errors, an adequate approach and an alternative to determinism is the problem of direction finding in the framework of the theory of statistical radio engineering. From the standpoint of the theory of statistical radio engineering, a complete description of the observed data is carried out on the basis of the law of their joint distribution functions if which characterize the quantitative laws and statistical relationships between CA. The values of some parameters of the distribution functions cannot only be a priory unknown, but also not depend on the parameters being evaluated: the azimuth and the angle of the arrival of the radio wave. The use of modern element base, methods of digital signal processing, high-performance signal processors allows realizing in practical a wide range of possibilities for solving the problem of direction finding in the framework of the theory of statistical radio engineering. The application of the methods of the theory of statistical radio engineering in solving the problems of direction finding opens up new possibilities for investigating and improving the performance indicators of OP functioning under conditions of a complicated interference situation and a priory uncertainty of various levels, the common methodology for synthesis of OP and digital signal processing equipment whose performance indicators meet modern needs.
Article contains references to 13 sources of information.
- Shirman Y.D. Radioelectronnye sistemy: Osnovy postroeny’ i teoria. Spravochnik. М.: Radiotekhnika. 2007. 512 p.
- Shirman Y.D., Manjos V.N. Teoria i tehnika obrabotki radiolokazionnoi informazii na fone. М.: Radio i svaz’. 1981. 416 p.
- Finkel’shtein M.I. Osnovy radiolokazii. М.: Radio i svaz’. 1983. 536 p
- Rods D.R. Vvedenie v monoimpylny radiolokaziy. М.: Sov. radio. 1960.
- Kukes I.S., Staric M.E. Osnovy’ radiopelengaczii. М.: Sov. radio. 1964.
- Repin V.G., Tartakovsky G.P. Statistical synthesis at a priori indeterminacy and adaptation of intelligence systems. M.: Sov. radio. 1977. 432 p.
- Tikhonov V.I. Optimum signal detection. M.: Radio i svyaz. 1983. 320 p.
- Kulikov E.I., Trifonov A.P. Estimation's of parameters of signals against noises. M.: Sov. radio. 1978. 295 p.
- Dmitriev I.S. Maksimal’no pravdopodobnoe obnaryzhenie i oczenivanie napravlenij prihoda i amplitudy’ napryazhennostey radiovoln s pomosh’y mnogokanal’nogo radiopelengatora s antennoi sistemoy proizvol’noy konkigyrazii // Antenny. 2011. № 5. P. 59−64.
- Artyomov M.L., Afanasyev O.V., Slichenko M.P. Detection and direction finding of radiants of radio emissions within the limits of the theory of statistical radio engineering // Radiotekhnika. 2016. № 5. P. 26−40.
- Artyomov M.L., Afanasyev O.V., Slichenko M.P. Methods of statistical radio engineering in a modern solution of problems of radiomonitoring // Antenny. 2016. № 6. P. 55−62.
- Dmitriev I.S., Slichenko M.P. Representation of periodic functions with a finite spectrum of Fourier the modif series of Kotelnikova // Radiotekhnika i elektronika. 2015. V. 60. № 5. P. 29−534.
- Slichenko M.P. Characteristic function of the arbitrary quadratic form construct on complex magnitudes correlate the Gaussian random variables // Radiotekhnika i elektronika. 2014. V. 59. № 5. P. 473−481.