A.N. Korolkov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Moscow City Pedagogical University
A.P. Strizhak – Dr.Sc.(Pedagogic), Professor, Moscow City Pedagogical University
I.V. Kulkova – Ph.D.(Pedagogic), Associate Professor, Moscow City Pedagogical University
O.V. Langueva – Student, Moscow City Pedagogical University
As a result of the analysis of the data of popular Internet sites on training and employment revealed a list of prestigious professions. The list is supplemented by a number of traditional professions with low prestige. On the basis of the developed questionnaire conducted a survey of high school students in one of the Moscow school and the Moscow region. On the basis of statistical systematization of the survey data, the classification of professions is given, a comparative assessment of their prestige is given according to the estimates of current school graduates. As an example, the article considers the profession of teacher of physical culture as a basic subject of a comprehensive school from 1 to 11 classes, which is entrusted with the task of forming the foundations of physical education, the development and improvement of motor and functional qualities, the formation of a healthy lifestyle among the younger generation. As a result of the cluster analysis of assessments of the prestige of the professions, it is established that the teacher of physical education falls into a cluster of professions that do not require explicit manifestations of intensive intellectual activity and creativity.
- Aimaletdinov A.R., Korolkov A.N. Evaluation of the influence of motivation on the sports results of young players in mini-golf // Physicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2010. № 6. P. 36−40.
- Anushkevich N.V. Formation of a healthy way of life of the senior schoolboys in the course of an individualization of their physical education. Dis … kand. … ped. sciences. 13.00.01. Barnaul: 2005. 191 s.
- Belyaev V.S., Kudryavtseva O.V., Korolkov A.N., Kaimin M.A. Formation of technical preparedness of schoolchildren as a means of increasing the effectiveness of the process of their physical education // Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P.F. Lesgafta. 2017. № 11(153). P. 121−126.
- Berezhnaya L.I. Organizational-pedagogical bases of training of experts of physical training in pedagogical college on the basis of an educational complex. Dis … kand. ped. sciences. 13.00.04. Volgograd: 2004. 205 s.
- All for applicants [Electronic resource]. URL = https://edunews.ru/professii/rating/vostrebovannie-ru (reference date: February 15, 2013).
- Choice of profession. Inquired specialties of 2017 [Electronic resource]. URL = https://klub-drug.ru/shkolniki/samyie-vostrebovannye (reference date: 15.02.2018).
- Korolkov A.N. School physical education: interdisciplinary aspect // Chapter in the book «Innovative technologies of Russian and foreign education». Ulyanovsk: Scientific publishing house «ZEBRA». 2018. P. 33−57.
- Langueva O.V., Zhuk D.V., Korolkov A.N. Structure of interest of older students in the subject of physical culture // VII International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference «Problems of Development of Physical Culture and Sports in the New Millennium». RSEU. Yekaterinburg. 28 February 2018. P. 343−348.
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality. Trans. from English. SPb.: Peter. 2006. 352 p.
- My education [Electronic resource]. URL = https://moeobrazovanie.ru/reiting_professii_top_300 (reference date: February 15, 2013).
- Rakhmatov A.I., Mashoshina I.V., Germanov G.N., Korolkov A.N. Sport-entertainment forms of folk games in the technologies of organization of motor activity of schoolchildren // Kultura physicheskaya i zdorovie. 2016. № 1(56). P. 101−106.
- Ripa M.D. Some social factors of the formation of physical and sports interests // Teoria i praktika physicheskoi kulturi. 1971. № 10. P. 45.
- The most popular professions in 2016 [Electronic resource]. URL = http://ya2016.com/education/vostrebovannye-professii (reference date: February 15, 2013).
- The most popular professions in Russia [Electronic resource]. URL = http://droplak.ru/?p=3540 (reference date: February 15, 2013).
- Strategy for the development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 [Electronic resource]. URL = http://www.minsport.gov.ru/activities/federal-programs/2/26363/ (reference date: 15.02.2018).
- Strizhak A.P., Korolkov A.N., Denisova V.M. Factors of the effectiveness of sports and mass work in a sports school // Vestnik sportivnoi nauki. 2015. № 6. P. 53−59.
- Top 10 best professions in 2016 [Electronic resource]. URL = https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kp.ru/daily/26523.4/ (reference date: February 15, 2013).