Leonid Akulenko - Biotechnical Medical Systems (BME-1) dept, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 2 nd Baumanskaja St. n°5, bld 1, Moscow, 105005, Russian Federation
Alexander Kolpakov - Biotechnical Medical Systems (BME-1) dept, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 2 nd Baumanskaja St. n°5, bld 1, Moscow, 105005, Russian Federation
According to the WHO, inflammatory periodontal diseases occur in 90-95% of the adult population and lead to pathological changes in the dentoalveolar system . Diagnosis is more based on visual examination of the oral cavity and index evaluation of the soft tissue periodontal conditions and is subjective. In most cases, patients already diagnosed with signs of inflammatory diseases are diagnosed, diagnosis at an early stage of inflammation causes significВнесиant difficulties, since there are no clinical manifestations of the inflammatory process [2-5]. As a result of previous studies, the possibility of visualization of the foci of inflammation of soft periodontal tissue (hereinafter – SPT) at an early stage has been established [1-8]. The purpose of this study is the development and testing of an algorithm for the automatic detection of foci of inflammation in the IR images of SPT. In the course of the research, the following tasks were set and solved: – the effectiveness of segmentation algorithms is investigated when inflammation foci are detected at various stages of the inflammatory process; – an assessment of the quality of the algorithm for automatic detection of inflammatory foci on the IR images of SPT was carried out.
- Gazhva S.I., Guluev R.S. Prevalence and intensity of in- flammatory periodontal diseases (literature review) // Oboz- renie. 2012. №1(75). P. 13-14
- Zorina О.А., Aimadinova Н.C., Rebrikov D.V. Early diag- nosis of periodontitis on the basis of the analysis of the rela- tionship between clinical signs and molecular markers. News of science Proceedings of materials the international scientific conference. 2015. P. 374-376.
- Zorina О.А., Berkutova I.S., Sych M.Y. Monitoring the state of the microbiocenosis of the periodontal pocket in patients with chronic generalized and aggressive periodontitis. Actu- al directions of scientific research of the XXI century: theo- ry and practice. 2013. № 1. P. 26-33.
- Grudyanov A.I., Dmitrieva N.А., Kurchaninova M.G., Krishtop V.V. Changes in the composition of the microflora of the dentogingival sulcus in the process of orthodontic tre- atment. In the collection: From the Faculty of Advanced Medical Education - to the Institute of Postgraduate Educa- tion: History and Achievements Materials of the Jubilee Sci- entific and Practical Conference on the 30th Anniversary of the Institute of Postgraduate Education IvGMA. Executive Editor A.E. Baklushin. 2015. P. 101-102
- Grudyanov А.I., Fomenko Е.V. Methods of conservative treatment of inflammatory periodontal diseases. Moscow, 2013.
- Kolpakov А.V., Makarov А.L., Spiridonov I.N. The use of the method of infrared diaphanoscopy for assessing the state of soft tissues of the oral cavity in stomatology // Science and education: electronic scientific and technical publicati- on. 2013.№12.P.297-306.
- Kolpakov А.V., Makarov А.L., Spiridonov I.N.. Investigati- on of the absorption of optical radiation by soft periodontal tissues // Science and education: electronic scientific and technical edition. 2014.№11.P.444-457
- Kolpakov А.V., Ydin I.N., Zorina О.А., Spiridonov I.N. Early detection of foci of inflammation in soft periodontal tissues with the help of infrared diaphanoscopy / / Medical technology. 2016. №2.P.10 – 13
- Bobkova А.О., Porshnev S.V., Zuzin V.V., Bobkov V.V., Investigation of methods for removing speckle noise on ult- rasound images. 23rd International Conference "Computer Graphics and Sight - GraphCon 2015" - Vladivostok, Russi- a, Reports.