K.F. Zarenok – Post-graduate Student, Department of Material and technical support of air defense forces of land forces, Vasilevsky Military Academy of Air Defense Forces RF (Smolensk)
A.S. Ivanets – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Material and technical support of air defense forces of land forces, Vasilevsky Military Academy of Air Defense Forces RF (Smolensk)
Assessing the capabilities of units carrying out missile and technical support (TS) activities in the interests of the «Byk» anti-aircraft missile brigade, is necessary to proceed from one of the main requirements. This is the timely and complete provision of air defense air defense units with an operational anti-aircraft guided missile (ADS), which, first of all, depends on their ability to accomplish the tasks assigned to them, both in transporting these missiles, and in detecting the malfunctions that arise in them.
The order of accounting for the state of the on-board equipment of the ADS assumes optimization of the process of obtaining and storing the necessary information and the possibility of its further processing, not only for forming an objective picture of the state of the TS, but also for further forecasting the occurrence of malfunctions (failures).
For this purpose, at the initial stage, it is proposed to increase the reliability and validity of the decisions made on the possibility of further operation of ADS, and also to eliminate such shortcomings as inaccuracy in determining the used technical resource and lack of information on the numerical values of the monitored parameters of the on-board missile equipment. In this regard, it is advisable develop a device that allows to automatically determine the resource consumption, store information about the residual resource and the values of the monitored parameters of the on-board missile equipment for each test. In addition, when supplying power to its equipment, i.e. solving the problem of automatic accounting of the resource consumption and the values of the controlled parameters. The availability of this information on the values of the monitored parameters at each inspection makes it possible, by observing the dynamics of their changes, to prevent possible failures of anti-aircraft guided missiles.
In the proposed method, based on the results of comparison of the monitored parameters with the admissible values and the results of the analysis of the dynamics of deviations of the monitored parameters. The decision on the possibility of further exploitation of the missile, on the termination of its operation, or on transferring the missile to the category of conditionally usable missiles taken.
A technique suggested for organizing the functioning of the missile and technical support system for the «Byk» anti-aircraft missile system. The methodology based on three stages of the strategy for the operation of anti-aircraft guided missiles. Taking into account the requirements for the existing missile and technical support system, the final method for developing a strategy for the operation of anti-aircraft guided missiles of the «Byk» anti-aircraft missile system presented. The proposed methodology allows making justified decisions on the results of conducted monitoring of anti-aircraft guided missiles with a given probability that allows reliable maintenance of the readiness factor at the required level, with a reduction in the number of inspections conducted and, as consequence, reducing the costs for the operation of the missile and technical support system.
- Sadyhov G.S. Ostatochnyj resurs ob’ektov i metody ego ocenki. M.: Znanie. 1986. 98 s.
- Formulyar izdeliya 9M38M1. 8 s.
- Metodicheskie ukazaniya po provedeniyu reglamentirovannogo tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya raket na arsenalah kompleksnogo hraneniya, bazah i skladah raket i boepripasov. GRAU MO RF. 2015. 18 s.
- Izdelie 9V95M1EH. Tekhnicheskoe opisanie GN1.400.026 TO. 6 s.
- Raketa 9M38M1. Instrukciya po ehkspluatacii. Kompleksnaya proverka rakety s pomoshch'yu AKIPS 9V95M1. 12 s.
- Barzilovich E.Yu., Belyaev Yu.K., Kashtanov V.A. i dr. Voprosy matematicheskoj teorii nadezhnosti. Radio i svyaz'. 1983. 376 s.
- Mishchenko V.I. Kompleksnoe obosnovanie trebovanij k osnovnym parametram sistemy ehkspluatacii radioehlektronnyh sistem. Smolensk: VU VPVO VS RF. 1999. 176 s.
- Ventcel' E.S. Teoriya veroyatnostej. M.: Nauka. 1969. 576 s.
- GOST 27.002-89. Nadezhnost' v tekhnike. Osnovnye ponyatiya. Terminy i opredeleniya. M.: IPK Izdatel'stvo standartov. 2002. 22 s.
- GOST RV 15.702-94. SRPP. Voennaya tekhnika. Poryadok ustanovleniya i prodleniya naznachennyh resursa, sroka sluzhby, sroka hraneniya. M.: IPK Izdatel'stvo standartov. 2011. 28 s.
- Kondratenkov V.A., Kotel'nikov G.N., Mamchenkov V.L., Mishchenko V.I. Voprosy nadezhnosti slozhnyh sistem vooruzheniya. Smolensk: VA PVO SV RF. 1998. 222 s.
- Medvedev V.M. Tendencii razvitiya konstruktivnogo oblika zarubezhnyh ZUR srednej dal'nosti // Tezisy dokladov NTK NIIP im. V.V. Tihomirova. ZHukovskij. 2005. 8 s.
- Ponomarev V.B., Coj E.B. EHlementy matematicheskoj teorii nadezhnosti. Novosibirsk: NGTU. 2000. 289 s.