D.O. Petrova – Assistant, Kaluga branch of the Bauman MSTU
A.E. Livanov – Senior Research Scientist, LLC «ERGA» (Kaluga)
V.S. Zaionchkovsky – Ph.D.(Phys.-Math.), Associate Professor, Kaluga branch of the Bauman MSTU
V.N. Konovalov – Senior Lecturer, Kaluga branch of the Bauman MSTU
V.V. Kotunov – Ph.D.(Eng.), General Director of LLC «ERGA» (Kaluga)
The article is devoted to study the force interaction of the axisymmetric magnetic system with a ferromagnetic sample in the form of a ring. This study is relevant in connection with the advent of high-speed machines in which the rotor can rotate at a speed-Rostami up to 100 000 rpm, and more. At such speeds, it is necessary to use new approaches to the design of bearings – bearings, including the use of means unloading the pressure on them. One way to discharge is an introduction to the design of the fixed ferromagnetic system consisting of the stator of the ferro-magnetic part, a part of the rotor. To ensure the sustainability of the system must be axisymmetric (in the form of a ring), and created this system, the magnetic field must be in the form of the potential well. The topology of the magnetic field can be realized through the creation of the magnetic system of two layers with mutually perpendicular orientation of magnetization, called magnetic system «albanische» type. The most complete information about the magnetic system can be obtained using the scanners, a topology of the magnetic field. In this case, you can control the appearance of the potential well the real magnetic system during development and in the production process, and it is possible to estimate the strength of the interaction (attraction) to this system the ferromagnetic part of the rotor and to optimize its design.
In this work, produced layer-by-layer scanning of the normal (to the plane of the magnet tion of the system) components of the magnetic field and the obtained magnetograms for the same value of the distance (gap) of the scan plane from the plane of the end face of the magnetic system. The obtained layered magnetogram was the basis for obtaining a family of graphs axisymmetric cross-sections of the magnetograms, which were further used for calculations of forces of interaction of magnetic system with a ferromagnetic material of a certain kind and properties. These calculations were based on the solution of the equations of electromagnetism by finite element method and were conducted with different values of the magnitude of the gap.
For verification of the calculations were carried out field experiments with a gap-ing machine. In these experiments determined the maximum value of the force of separation of the ferromagnetic sample-ring from the magnetic system with a fixed, by using a di-amagnetic spacer, the value of the gap. Field experiments were conducted for 7 values of thickness shims.
A comparison of the values of gravity obtained on the basis of calculations using the equations of magnetostatics, with field experiments showed an excellent match (within 2%) in the case of a gap width of zero, and a significant discrepancy for large values of the magnitude of the gap (up to 27%). It is assumed that the reason for this difference may be associated with insufficient knowledge of the magnetic properties of the ferromagnetic sample-ring.
- Sarwar A., Nemirovski A., Shapiro B. Optimal Halbach Permanent Magnet Designs for Maximally Pulling and Pushing Nanoparticles // Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. 1 March 2012. V. 324. № 5. P. 742−754.
- .Insinga A.R,.Bahl C.R.H, Bjørk R., A.Smith - Performance of Halbach magnet arrays with finite coercivity // Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. 1 June 2016. V. 407. P. 369−376.
- Razrabotka proczessa i avtomaticheskogo skanera dlya kompleksnogo i vy’sokotochnogo issledovaniya topologii magnitnogo polya (kafedra «Materialovedeniya» KF MGTU im. N.E’. Baumana) – zolotaya medal’ na IX Moskovskom Mezhdunar. Salone innovaczij i investiczij. 2009. http://bmstu-kaluga.ru/on-i-ir/rezultaty-vystavochno-prezentatsionnoj-raboty.
- Zajonchkovskij V.S., Konovalov V.N., Petrova D.O., Kotunov V.V., Livanov A.E. Skaner topologii magnitnogo polya i ego primenenie // XXI Mezhdunar. konf. po postoyanny’m magnitam. M. 2017. S. 26.
- Aung Chzho Chzho, Zajonchkovskij V.S., Kolgan A.Ya., By’kov P.A. Issledovanie adgezii plenok sistemy’ V−Cu k okislennomu kremniyu // Materialy’ regional’noj nauchno-texnich. konf. «Naukoemkie texnologii v priboro-i mashinostroenii i razvitie innovaczionnoj deyatel’nosti v vuze». Izd-vo MGTU im. N.E’. Baumana. 2017. T. 2. S. 197−200.
- https://www.ebay.com/p/Portable-40 kg-10 g-Electronic-Hanging-Fishing-Digital-Pocket-Weight-Hook-Scale/2076310739?iid= 282738384178&opts=opick.