V.M. Artyushenko – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of Information Technology and Management Systems, Technological University (Korolyov, Moscow region)
V.I. Volovach – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of Department of Information and Electronic Service, Volga Region State University of Service (Togliatti)
The issues related to the exchange of information over a short-range radio link (SRL) within a microwave range between the onboard module, the vehicle and the stationary module of the system are considered and analyzed, that is, parameters of transmitting-receiving antennas of radio-technical information sensors (RIS) are calculated and the amount of transmitted information is determined according to the characteristics of sensors, radio link and motion parameters of the vehicle.
It is shown that the development of automated systems controlling passenger transport implies the need for information exchange between individual vehicles and stationary modules of such systems. It is proved that in this case, using SRL in a microwave range is optimal for organizing an information channel with duplex data transmission.
The relations connecting the range of placement of SRL antennas with the required parameters of antennas, including the width of the directional diagram (DD) in two planes, the optimal antenna aperture, the gain, and antenna directivity are determined. The graphs of typical dependences allowing determining certain parameters of antennas are given.
It is shown that the amount of information transmitted over a duplex information channel of SRL is determined by a number of factors, such as: the range of RIS along the line of motion of the vehicle, the speed of the latter, and the speed of information transmission determined by the frequency of the modulating signal. It is noted that the range of RIS is determined by the angle of aperture of antennas DD and by the smallest distance between the antennas of stationary and onboard modules of SRL. The expression to determine the length of DD range in accordance with the distance between transmitting and receiving antennas of RIS; corresponding graphical dependencies are presented.
The dependences, allowing to define the amount of discrete information transmitted over SRL according to the frequency of the modulating signal, the speed of a vehicle, the aperture angle of DD and the smallest distance between the receiving and transmitting antennas of the system, are calculated and presented in the form of graphs.
- Gapanovich V.A., Grachev A.A. Sistemy’ avtomatizaczii i informaczionny’e texnologii upravleniya perevozkami na zhelezny’x dorogax. M.: Marshrut. 2006. 544 s.
- Isakov O. Voprosy’ sovershenstvovaniya ASU zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. Saarbryukken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. 2012. 224 s.
- Volovach V.I. Metody’ i algoritmy’ analiza radiotexnicheskix ustrojstv blizhnego dejstviya. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 2013. 228 s.
- Korostelev A.A., Klyuev N.F., Mel’nik Yu.A. i dr. Teoreticheskie osnovy’ radiolokaczii / Pod red. V.E. Dulevicha. M.: Sov. radio. 1978. 608 s.
- Sazonov D.M. Antenny’ i ustrojstva SVCh. M.: Vy’sshaya shkola. 1988. 427 s.
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I., Ivanov V.V. Statisticheskie xarakteristiki dlitel’nostej vy’brosov ogibayushhix signalov, otrazhenny’x ot protyazhenny’x ob’‘ektov // Radiotexnika. 2015. № 2. S. 54−61.
- Artyushenko V.M., Volovach V.I. Issledovanie spektra doplerovskogo signala, otrazhennogo ot dvizhushhegosya protyazhennogo ob’‘ekta // Uspexi sovremennoj radioe’lektroniki. 2015. № 11. S. 58−66.