I.A. Sorokin – Research Scientist, Fryazino Branch V.A. Kotel’nikov IRE RAS
E.G. Shustin - Chief Research Scientist, Fryazino Branch V.A. Kotel’nikov IRE RAS
E -mail: email@example.com
The results of the computer simulation connected with the processes of the plasma sheath formation by the plasma source removed from the wall, have been experimentally verified. The parameters profiles of the “beam” plasma (an ionization is carried out by the low density electron beam; influence of the collective processes is negligible) and beam-plasma discharge (the ionization is carried out by plasma electrons heated by the development of the two-stream instability plays a key role) have been measured; qualitative comparison was made.
- Isaev N.V., Chmil’ A.L., Shustin E.G. Ion Flows from a Beam-Plasma Discharge // Plasma Physics Reports. 2004. № 3(30). P. 292–297.
- Lieberman M.A., Lichtenberg A.J. Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York. 1994. 572 p.
- Shustin E.G., Tarakanov V.P., Ronald K. // Vacuum. January 2017. V. 135. P. 16.
- Isaev N.V. et al. A plasmochemical reactor based on a beam-plasma discharge // Instruments and Experimental Techniques. 2014. № 1(57). P. 82–85.
- Shustin E.G. et al. Beam plasma discharge at low magnetic field as plasma source for plasma processing reactor // Vaccum. 2009. № 11(83). P. 1350–1354.
- Kozlov O.V. Electrical probe in plasma. Moscow: Atomizdat. 1969 [in Russian].