A.V. Savelyev - Ph.D. (Philos.), Senior Research Scientist, Director of the Patent agency «©Uniquely Honest Patenting» (Moscow)
N.Y. Trifonova - Junior Research Scientist, P.K. Anokhin Institute of Normal Physiology (Moscow)
N.A. Shpringel - Junior research Scientist, P.K. Anokhin Institute of Normal Physiology (Moscow)
The aim of the work is deevelopment new generation of electroencephalographic equipment that does not require wire connections of an electrode system with amplifying equipment and at the same time that does not use any power supplies on the transmitting side while simultaneously providing a miniature that would allow it to be used on laboratory animals for perpetual continuous monitoring. The proposed new previously unknown principle of EEG registration and the monitor system allow continuously monitoring the EEG without wire communication with the receiving equipment at a distance of 2-5 m. Unlike all known wireless electroencephalographs, the proposed equipment located on a person does not use any energy sources on the transmitting side. This makes it possible to increase the observation epochs almost unlimitedly, since batteries are not recharged or batteries need to be not replaced, which greatly improves ease of use and performance, which is especially important when working with laboratory animals, since it does not limit their movement. The radioencephalograph also has high noise immunity due to the high level of the biogalvanic signal used 0.7-1B compared to the EEG potentials of tens of microvolts.
This work was financially supported by RHSF in grant № 15-03-00519а «Post-non-classic paradigm of artificial intellect».
- E'E'G Nihon Kohden Neurofax 1100K. 2017. http://www.astek-npo.ru/nk1100
- Continuous EEG in 5 minutes in ICU – Debut of CerebAir and symposium at ESICM in Vienna. Visit our ESICM lives booth №. 603. 26.09.2017. https://eu.nihonkohden.com/en/products/neurology/eegs/cerebair.html.
- Savel'ev A.V. Otkry'tie i mediko-biologicheskie primeneniya biogal'vanochastnogo e'ffekta // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2016. № 1. S. 31–45.
- Patent № 2089155 (RF). Gal'vanoipplikator / A.V. Savel'ev.
- Patent № 2089094 (RF). Monitornaya sistema fiziologicheskix parametrov / L.M. Bakusov, A.V. Savel'ev.
- Patent № 2189172 (RF). Sposob distanczionnogo monitoringa fiziologicheskix signalov / L.M. Bakusov, A.V. Savel'ev
- Mironova N.B. Rekonstrukcziya otkry'toj raczional'nosti: texnonauchny'j faktor // Novaya nauka: sovremennoe sostoyanie i puti nauki. Sterlitamak: AMI. 2016. № 122-5. S. 199–201.
- Leshhev S.V. Interfejs-modal'nost': vtorichnaya kognitivnost' info-biogeneza // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2016. № 4. S. 69–70.
- Leshchev S.V. The Infogenesis and Infotectonics of Electronic Culture: New Horizons of Information Technologies // Scientific and Technical Information Processing. 2015. V. 42. № 3. P. 135–139.