A.Yu. Baraboshin – Head of Laboratory, Saratov branch of Radio Research and Development Institute
V.Ya. Nikolaeva – Engineer, Saratov branch of Radio Research and Development Institute
A.P. Trofimov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, Saratov branch of Radio Research and Development Institute
V.V. Yudin – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Laboratory, Saratov branch of Radio Research and Development Institute
The paper is concerned the research of out-of-band interference suppression in the linear circuits of HF (high frequency) radio systems. It disuses the problem of blocking interference suppression from the own transmitter in the combined HF band transmitting receiving radio center. The specific algorithm of blocking interference suppression for radio receiving system with a bi-orthogonal loop antenna was developed. The algorithm based on the general weight vector orthogonalizatoin method to signal vectors. The significant limitation was considered when the phase components of the signal vectors were influenced. The circuit implementation of the algorithm was developed which allows to adjust phases of the partial signals with a step 90 degree angle and implement the in-phase-antiphase and quadrature processing of the signal vectors. The computer-statistical modeling of the algorithm and the circuit interference suppression (with the definition of medians, upper and lower deciles etc) was executed. Despite of these significant limitations of the phases control the results show an achieved large effect of the suppression with slight deterioration in sensitivity radio-system. Such deterioration in sensitivity is negligible with considering relatively high level of external noise in the HF range, especially in urban conditions which is typical for the combined HF band transmitting receiving radio center. All this makes a conclusion about the possibility and feasibility of practical implementation of the developed algorithm and circuit realization when modernizing of existing and creating new combined HF band transmitting receiving radio centers.
- Egorov E.I., Kalashnikov N.I., Mixajlov A.S. Ispol’zovanie radiochastotnogo spektra i radiopomexi. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1986. 304 s.
- Golovin O.V. Professional’ny’e radiopriemny’e ustrojstva dekametrovogo diapazona. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1985. 288 s.
- Monzingo R.A., Miller T.U. Adaptivny’e antenny’e reshetki: Vvedenie v teoriyu: Per. s angl. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1986. 448 s.
- Shhesnyak S.S., Popov M.P. Adaptivny’e antenny’. SPb.: Voennaya inzhenerno-kosmicheskaya krasnoznamennaya akademiya imeni A.F. Mozhajskogo. 1995. 611 s.
- Alan J.F. Adaptive Antennas and Phased Arrays for Radar and Communications. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Laboratory. 2008.
- Yudin V.V. Optimizacziya vesovogo vektora priemnoj antennoj reshetki pri razlichny’x formax ego ogranicheniya s uchetom shuma priemnika // Trudy’ NIIR. 2015. № 8. S. 49−53.
- Ajzenberg G.Z., Belousov S.P., Zhurbenko E’.M. i dr. Korotkovolnovy’e antenny’ / Pod red. G.Z. Ajzenberga. Izd. 2-e, pererab. i dop. M.: Radio i svyaz’. 1985. 536 s.
- Zimin V.V. Optimal’ny’j priem signalov v usloviyax pomex // Radiotexnika. 2011. №3. S. 33−38.