A.V. Rashich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Peter The Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
S.V. Gorbunov – Post-graduate Student, Peter The Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
A.S. Urvantsev – Engineer, Peter The Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
It is proposed a receiver of SEFDM (Spectrally Efficient Frequency Division Multiplexing) in the case of frequency selective Rayleigh channel based on the representation of the SEFDM-signal as an equivalent OFDM-signal with reduced number of subcarriers. For de-modulation of SEFDM-signal the BCJR algorithm is used. A study of SEFDM-signals behavior in Rayleigh multipath channel is done.
- Kanaras I., Chorti A., Rodrigues M., Darwazeh I. Spectrally Efficient FDM Signals: Bandwidth Gain at the Expense of Receiver Complexity // Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications ICC. June 2009.
- Dasalukunte D., Rusek F., Owall V. An iterative decoder for multicarrier faster than-Nyquist signaling systems // Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC). Cape Town. May 2010.
- Kanras I., Chorti A., Rodrigues M., Darwazeh I. Analysis of Suboptimum detection techniques for a bandwidth efficient multi-carrier communication system // Proceedings of the Cranfield Multi-Strand Conference. Cranfield University. May 2009. P. 505−510.
- Rashich Andrey, Alexandr Kislitsyn, Fadeev Dmitrii, Tan Ngoc Nguyen. FFT-Based Trellis Receiver for SEFDM Signals // IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM). 2016.
- Chorti Arsenia, Kanaras Ioannis, Miguel Rodrigues R.D., Darwazeh Izzat. Joint Channel Equalization and Detection of Spectrally Efficient FDM Signals // IEEE 21st International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC). 2010.
- Ahmed S., Darwazeh I. IDFT Based Transmitters for Spectrally Efficient FDM System // London Communication Symposium. September 2009.
- Tse David, Viswanath Pramod. Fundamentals of Wireless Communication // Cambridge University Press. 2005.
- Whatmough P.N., Perret M., Isam S., Darwazeh I. VLSI architecture for a reconfigurable spectrally efficient FDM baseband transmitter // IEEE Journal on Circuits and Systems. 2011.
- Hassibi B., Vikalo H. On the sphere-decoding algorithm I. Expected complexity // IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. August 2005. V. 53. № 8. P. 2806−2818.
- Zavjalov S.V., Makarov S.B., Volvenko S.V., Balashova A.A. Efficiency of coherent detection algorithms nonorthogonal multifrequency signals based on modified decision diagram // 15th International Conference on Next-Generation Wired/Wireless Advanced Networks and Systems (NEW2AN 2015) and 8th Conference on Internet of Things and Smart Spaces (ruSMART 2015). 2015.