Z.Z. Antipenko – Chief Accountant, Company Group Ltd. «OILEKT» (Kazan)
Shift method usage in Komi Republic oil and gas industry on Russian, sectoral-regional and corporative levels with expert method usage are analyzed by author in the article. Received results allowed to substantiate the factors identification method, which influence on social-labor revelations in extreme natural and climatic conditions and their actualization tool. Developed Komi Republic oil and gas complex social partnership development main directions determination method on the level of dominating object became another technological innovation.
- Labor economics and sociology / Ed. by A. Kibanov. M.: INFRA-M. 2009. 584 p.
- Zbyshko B. Social and labor regulation in Russia (international and national aspect): Monograph. M.: Publishing Editorial «Social Insurance». 2004. 392 p.
- Budzinskaya O.V. Precarisation and features of sectoral employment in the oil and gas economic sector // Employment instability (precarisation): special and general with considering integration efforts of the government and the society / Chief scientific editor V.N. Bobkov. M.: MAGISTR-PRESS. 2015. P. 330−344.
- Eremina I.Y., Avdeeva S.M. Characteristics of corporative social and labor relations in oil and gas companies // Problems of economics and oil and gas complex control. 2016. № 6. P. 42−49.
- Timonina M.M., Kuznetsov D.S. Oil and gas complex activity state management (in example of Komi Republic) // North (Arctic) Federal University Messenger. 2014. № 4. P. 53−60.
- Pyankov V.V. Komi Republic oil and gas industry // Mountain magazine. 2013. № 9. P. 13−17.
- Lazhentsev V.N. Komi Republic socio-economic development // Mountain magazine. 2013. № 9. P. 18−23.
- Molchanova N.P. Investment activities regulation as a regional development control factor // Don state university messenger. 2011. V. 11. № 4(55). P. 560−568.
- Timonona N.N., Nikonov N.I. Komi Republic oil and gas complex development strategy // Georesources. 2013. № 3(53). P. 39−43.
- Federal subsoil use agency order №301 from 21 April 2016 «About consideration and reconciliation organization hydrocarbon feedstock field development technical projects and other project documents, which reconciliation is realized by the commission created by Federal subsoil agency» [Electronic source] // Rosnedra [site]. URL = http://www.rosnedra.gov.ru/article/8541.html (date of call: 29.11.2017).
- Yakovlev R.A. Employment instability and minimum wage regulation // Employment instability (precarisation): special and general with considering integration efforts of the government and the society / Chief scientific editor V.N. Bobkov. M.: MAGISTR-PRESS. 2015. P. 279−294.
- Bykov V. Formation of competitive staff in shift method work conditions (on the example of oil and gas industry): Monograph. Yaroslavl: Avers Plus. 2011. 244 p.
- Silin A.N. Oil and gas North: social situation and its control technology: monograph. M.: INFRA-M. 2013. 251 p.
- Fedorova A.E., Dvorzhakova Z. Organization influence on physical and psychosocial prosperity of Russian and Chezh companies employees: comparative analysis // Employment instability (precarisation): special and general with considering integration efforts of the government and the society / Chief scientific editor V.N. Bobkov. M.: MAGISTR-PRESS. 2015. P. 220−235.
- Global economics. Encyclopedia / Ed. by I.M. Kulikov. M.: Finances and statistics. 2011. 920 p.
- Sectoral agreement on oil and gas industry organization and building Russian Federation oil and gas complex objects for 2014−2016 [Electronic source] // Russian Ministry of Labor [site]. URL = http://www.rosmintrud.ru/docs/agreements/120 (date of call: 29.11.2017).
- General agreement between all-Russian trade unions association, all-Russian employer association and Russian Federation government for 2014−2016 // Russian newspaper. 30 December 2013. № 6271(295).
- Regional agreement on socio-economic questions between Komi Republic government, Komi Republic trade union federation and Regional employer association «Komi Republic industrialists and businessmen union» for 2015−2017 [Electronic source] // Komi Republic trade unions federation site [site]. URL = http://фпрк11.рф/soc-part/normativnaya-baza/637-regionalnoe-soglashenie (date of call: 29.11.2017).
- Antipenko Z.Z. Six-component social-labor relations management evaluation model in rotational staff (on the example of Komi Republic oil and gas complex companies) // High technologies. 2017. V. 18. № 4. P. 54−60.