S.Ya. Grodzenskiy – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Moscow Technological University (MIREA)
S.A. Ovchinnikov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Moscow Technological University (MIREA)
I.V. Emanakov – Post-graduate Student, Moscow Technological University (MIREA)
Lean manufacturing is aimed at elimination of waste in all areas of the organization, including building relationships with consumers, design products, building supply chains, production management, transport and logistics operations. The purpose of this production is the minimum labor cost, minimum production periods, guaranteed delivery of products to consumers, high quality at minimum cost. Thus, under losses we understand any action in which resources are spent, but it does not create value for the customer.
The technique is designed to identify and address existing losses in the management and production processes of the company and evaluations of possible reserves of increase of efficiency of functioning of the production system of the enterprise.
- GOST R 56407-2015. Beredzlivoe proizvodstco. Osnovnye metody i instrument.
- GOST R 56020-2014. Beredzlivoe proizvodstvo. Osnovnye polodzeniya i slovar.
- Imai M. The key to Japan’s competitive success. М.: Alpina Bisness Books. 2005. 346 p.
- Ono T. Toyota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production. М.: «IKSI». 2008. 194 p.
- Shingo S. A Revolution In Manufacturing: The SMED System. М.: Alpina Bisness Books. 2006. 344 p.
- Wallman E. Driving Down Cost: How to Manage and Cut Costs – Intelligently. М.: Albina Publisher. 2015. 198 p.
- Womack J. Lean Thinking: Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation. М.: Alpina Publisher. 2014. 472 p.
- Grodzenskij S.Ya. Upravlenie kachestva: uchebnik. М.: Prospekt. 2017. 224 p.
- Grodzenskij S.Ya., Emanakov I.V., Ovchinnikov S.A. Pervyi shagi na puti k Beredzlivomu proizvodstcu // Vestnik MGTU MIREA. 2015. № 1(6). P 278−285.