S.B. Suntsov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Head of Department, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
D.A. Nesterov – Ph. D. (Phys.-Math.), Research Scientist, Institute of Computational Modelling SB RAS (Krasnoyarsk)
N.Y. Sokolov – Master, Design Engineer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
Article is called «effectiveness of use of hyper heat-conducting sections on spacecrafts of information support». The prospects of de-velopment of intelligence satellite systems in Russia are bound to creation of untight spacecrafts. As a part of the onboard equipment in JSC academician M.F. Reshetnev «Information Satellite Systems» the unified aluminum framework for installation of printed circuit boards and heat removal from electroradio products (ER) is used. On both parties of a frame printed circuit boards with ER are pasted. Heat generated by ER is taken away on a frame to the bottom (to a heel) which is established on the heat-removing basis of a withdrawal system of heat of spacecrafts. The frame ensures functioning of ER in the required thermal conditions with a cooperative power of thermal emission up to 16 W. The construct of a framework with the firmware hyper heat-conducting sections is developed for providing a thermal conditions of ER in blocks with higher thermal emission 16…160 W in JSC academician M.F. Reshetnev «Information Satellite Systems». Hyper heat-conducting sections are a subclass of flat thermal pipes. For the given arrangement of sources and drains of heat distributions of pressure and mass fluxes for both phases of the heat carrier were calculated on surfaces of a flat thermal pipe. The analysis of operability of a thermal pipe is made for the given conditions based on check of realization of capillary restriction. The effectiveness of different designs of blocks of the onboard equipment from the point of view of heat removal can be estimated in parameter P = m/Q where m – the mass of a frame (aluminum or with sections); Q – thermal emission. For an aluminum frame the criterion of P is 0.046 kg/W. When using the block with two firmware titanic hyper heat-conducting sections the maximal taken-away power is 53 W weighing block of 0.63 kg. The calculated value of parameter P for the block with the firmware titanic hyper heat-conducting sections makes 0.012 kg/W. The calculated value of parameter P for the block with the firmware copper hyper heat-conducting sections makes 0.0046 kg/W. It is follow-up important to note that the titanium hyper heat-conducting section is stronger than copper. It is necessary to notice that the criterion was considered for the fixed value of temperature of the heat sink 40°C. Embedding of hyper heat-conducting sections in blocks of the onboard equipment leads to decrease in criterion of P by 10 times in comparison with the unified aluminum block and by 3.8 times when using titanic heat-conducting section.
Use of copper hyper heat-conducting sections demands more the complex and careful process of assembly of blocks of the onboard equipment. Blok in construct joint-stock company «Intelligence satellite systems of the academician M.F. Reshetnyov» with the firmware hyper heat-conducting sections, allows to create the onboard equipment with application of more dense installation of ER. Now 17 spacecrafts with use of construct of blocks of the onboard equipment with the firmware hyper heat-conducting sections are manu-factured.
- Derevyanko V.A., Nesterov D.A., Kosenko V.E. i dr. Ploskie teplovy’e truby’ dlya otvoda tepla ot e’lektronnoj apparatury’ v kosmicheskix apparatax // Vestnik SibGAU. 2013. № 6(52). S. 111−116.
- Chi S. Teplovy’e truby’: teoriya i praktika. M.: Mashinostroenie. 1981. 207 s.
- Dan P.D., Rej D.A. Teplovy’e truby’ / Per. s angl. Yu.A. Zejgarnika. M.: E’nergiya. 1979. 272 s.
- Amir Faghri Heat pipe science and technology. Taylor and Francis. London. 1995. 874 p.
- Pat. RF № 2403692. MPK N05K 1/00. N05K 7/20. Modul’ radioe’lektronnoj apparatury’ s giperteploprovodyashhim osnovaniem / Sunczov S.B., Kosenko V.E., Derevyanko V.A.; zayavitel’ i patentoobladatel’ Otkry’toe akczionernoe obshhestvo «Informaczionny’e sputnikovy’e sistemy’» imeni akademika M.F. Reshetneva», № 2009116488/07, zayavl. 29.04.2009, opubl. 10.11.2010. Byul. № 31.
- Derevyanko V., Nesterov D., Suntsov S. Experimental investigation of flat heat pipes to remove high heat fluxes // Proc. of the 16th International Heat Pipe Conference. Lyon, France. May 20−24. 2012.
- Nesterov D.A., Derevyanko V.V., Sunczov S.B. Programmny’j kompleks teplovogo modelirovaniya bortovoj radioe’lektronnoj apparatury’ s ploskimi teplovy’mi trubami // Materialy’ XX Mezhdunar. nauchno-praktich. konf. «Reshetnevskie chteniya». Krasnoyarsk. 9−12 noyabrya. 2016.