E.N. Garin – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Director of Institute, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
D.D. Dmitriev – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
V.N. Ratushniak – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
D.N. Ryzhkov – Main Designer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
A.O. Shemyakov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
At present, the space-time signal processing becomes one of the main sections of the classical theory. The history of its development is more than 40 years. The bibliography on this subject is very extensive and includes a large number of reviews, scientific and applied articles, dissertations, monographs, patent materials. A significant part of the references to these sources can be found in the monographs R. Monzingo, B. Widrow.
The navigation equipment of consumers of global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) should remain operable under the influence of various types of interference. Due to the low power of the useful navigation signal at the input of the receiving antenna system, the performance of the receivers becomes vulnerable in the presence of powerful intentional radio interference. Currently, to improve the quality of receivers work in such conditions, leading foreign companies such as Mitre, Navsys, Raytheon, Satimo, Electro-Radiation Inc., Mayflower Communications Company Inc., etc. are working on the creation and introduction of adaptive antenna arrays in the receivers structure). Some of the developments are carried out in the interests of the power departments of the leading countries of the world, and therefore information about the technical solutions used in them is often fragmentary.
- Monzingo R.A., Miller T.U. Adaptive antenna arrays. Introduction to the theory: Trans. from English. M.: Radio and communication. 1986.
- Widrow B., Stirnza S. Adaptive signal processing. Trans. from English. M.: Radio and Communication. 1989. 440 p.
- Tyapkin V.N., Fateev Yu.L., Dmitriev D.D., Garin E.N., Ratushnyak V.N. Possible variants of the construction of noise-proof navigation equipment capable of determining the spatial orientation of the object // Radionavigation technologies. 2015. P. 48−53.
- Tyapkin V.N., Ratushnyak V.N., Dmitriev D.D., Konnov V.G. Space-time processing of signals in angle measurement navigation receivers // Proc. of 2016 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications. SIBCON 2016. P. 7491671.
- Tyapkin V.N., Kartsan I.N., Dmitriev D.D., Goncharov A.E. Correcting non-indentity in receiving channels in interference-immune systems for GLONASS and GPS // Proc. of 2015 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications. SIBCON 2015. P. 7147246.
- Jigan V.I. Adaptive filtering of signals. Theory and algorithms. M.: Technosphere. 2013. 528 p.
- Tyapkin V.N., Garin E.N., Ratushnyak V.N., Dmitriev D.D., Gladyshev A.B. Spatial interference suppression for various configurations of the antenna array of the goniometric navigation equipment // High technology. 2016. T. 17. № 8. P. 52−56.