A.V. Kuzovnikov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Deputy General Director, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
N.A. Testoyedov – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Corresponding Member of RAS, General Director, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
A.V. Chernousov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Leading Manager, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk)
Yu.S. Bessmertnaya – Engineer, JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev «ISS» (Zheleznogorsk); Post-graduate Student, Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University (Krasnoyarsk)
The analysis of current situation with satellite communication systems shows a number of regular patterns resulting in significantly changing radioelectronic environment, including the rising of the level of intrasystem and intersystem interferences. Conducted analysis also shows that the most difficult interference situation is common for SCS on geostationary orbit (GEO). Within the period of 2013 to 2018, anticipated number of mobile space communication users will increase by 20% . According to NORAD  statistics at the beginning of 2017 there are more than 700 civil telecommunication commercial satellites on different orbits. Also, it is worthy to mention that together with SCS development, methods of unauthorized access to dedicated frequency resource are also actively improved. Article  presents data from satellites operators’ reports which include statistics of unauthorized access incidents. It is stated that some interference influences lead to service irregularity for companies, which lease telecommunication channels. The significant growth of SCS combined with limit of orbital frequency resource, data transmission growth, lack of free positions at GEO make the urgent scientific task that includes the need to improve jam-resistance of transmitted information. Article shows the results of spoofing resistance of satellite communication systems, which are based on wavelet modulated signals usage. The paper also presents the results of calculation of broadband signals imposing probability and system’s cover time. The cross-correlation coefficient of wavelet modulated broadband signals is calculated.
- Research report. 16th Satellite Communication & Broadcasting Markets Survey. Forecasts to 2018. Through & Beyond the Crisis // Euroconsult. 2009. P. 418.
- Katalog parametrov orbit ob’‘ektov v vide dvustrochny’x e’lementov (TLE). URL = http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/.
- Golovkov V.V., Alekseev R.A., Kuzovnikov A.V. Obzornaya stat’ya, posvyashhennaya sistemam sputnikovoj svyazi i kratkomu analizu rascheta e’nergetiki nesankczionirovanny’x radiosignalov na bortu tipovogo kosmicheskogo apparata-retranslyatora // Mezhdunar. IEEE-Sibirskaya konf. po upravleniyu i svyazi SIBCON-2015. S. 45−50.
- Smirnov N.I. Analiz svojstv slozhny’x signalov, ispol’zuemy’x v radioliniyax upravleniya kosmicheskimi apparatami // Sistemy’ obrabotki informaczii. 1998. № 1. S. 38−40.
- Pavlenko V. Primenenie slozhny’x signalov v komandno-telemetricheskix radioliniyax // Kosmіchna nauka і texnologіya. 1997. № 5. S. 104−108.
- Chernousov A.V., Kuzovnikov A.V., Somov V.G. Issledovanie vozdejstviya pomex na shirokopolosny’j signal // Radiotexnika. 2013. № 6. S. 85−88.
- Chernousov A.V., Kuzovnikov A.V., Somov V.G., Ivanova M.P. Korrelyaczionnoe priemnoe ustrojstvo vejvlet-moduliro¬vanny’x shirokopolosny’x signalov // Naukoemkie texnologii. 2016. № 7. S. 43−45.