A.M. Flotkov – Senior Lecturer, Zhukov Air and Space Defense Academy (Tver)
I.V. Chebotar – Ph. D. (Eng.), Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
A.N. Ananyev – Employee, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
Economic and social changes in modern Russian society put forward fundamentally new requirements for graduates of higher education institutions of the country and predetermine the need to assess competencies as a result of graduate training. The need to assess the competencies of postgraduate students (adjuncts) is confirmed by changes in the legislation in the field of education and the transition to federal state educational standards for higher education of the new generation. However, neither in the GEF VO, nor in the regulatory documents accompanying them, do they formulate requirements for methods, models and criteria for assessing the level of formation of the competencies of graduates of the adjuncture. There are no recommendations on how to organize the process of forming competences in higher educational institutions of the country.
- On the approval of the procedure for the organization and implementation of educational activities on educational programs of higher education – programs for the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel in graduate school (adjuncture). Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of November 19, 2013. № 1259 (as amended on January 27, 2016).
- Zarubin V.G., Nachkin A.I. Manageability: the experience of designing a social phenomenon. M.: Knizhnyj dom «Universitet». 1998. 444 s.
- Simonov V.P. Pedagogical management: Know-how in education. M.: Higher Education. 2006. 357 p.
- Bedny B.I., Serova Т.V. Evaluation of the effectiveness of training scientific personnel in postgraduate study. Electronic educational-methodical manual. Nizhny Novgorod: Nizhny Novgorod State University. 2012.
- Certificate of state registration of the computer program № 2016661650 dated October 17, 2016. Program Management of the processes of forming competencies / Flotkov A.M., Kravchenko L.V., Didkovsky S.V.
- GOST R 53620-2009. Information and communication technologies in education. Electronic educational resources. General provisions.
- Elshin A.V., Elshin А.А., Pavlenko А.V. Electronic educational resources in case of informational and educational spheres of military college // Materials of VII scientific-practical conf. «Informational and educational technologies in modern university». М. 2016. P. 176−178.
- Beloglazov P.A., Stolyarov А.L. Tasks that are executed by program system of educational process monitoring in case of military specialists training // Materials of VIII scientific-practical conf. «Informational and educational technologies in modern university». 2017. P. 146−147.
- Tyagunova U.V., Tambiev S.G. Upravlencheskie usloviea proektirovaniya obrazovatel'nogo processa of vuze // Diskussiya. 2017. № 4(78). P. 117−122.
- Elshin A.V., Elshin A.A., Timonin M.M. Novye podhody k ocenivaniyu obuchayuschihsya v informacionno-obrazovatel'noj srede voennogo vuza // Naukoemkie tehnologii. 2016. T. 17. № 12. Р. 57−60.
- Borisova E.V., Galochkin A.N., Elshin A.A., Serednev A.B. Informacionnyj komponent zadachi upravleniya kachestvom social'nyh sistem (na primere sistemy vysshego obrazovaniya) // Naukoemkie tehnologii. 2016. T. 17. № 12. Р. 61−63.