V.F. Korotkov – Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Chief Designer of Projects, LTD «Special Technological Center» (St. Petesburg)
A.V. Klishin – Junior Research Scientist, Military Academy of Signals named after Marshal of the Soviet Union S.M. Budyonny (St. Petesburg)
D.V. Tsarik – Research Scientist, LTD «Special Technological Center» (St. Petesburg)
Advansed radar signal description model is suggested. It bases on basic pulse train with multivariate parameters.
Enhanced algorithm of type radar identification with complicated time-and-frequency radiation structure is suggested in the article.
The algorithm consists following steps:
1. Measurement of the input pulse sequence parameters.
2. Comparison of the input pulse sequence with base pulse train (BPT). BPTs is stored in the database.
3. Decision to detect BPT in the input pulse sequence. Decision on the radar type from the detected BPT.
The article describes the simulation of the radar type with complicated time-and-frequency radiation structure identification process. The results are obtained that satisfy the quality of processing. Practical use of the proposed models and algorithm contributes to the completeness and reliability of electronic signal monitoring.
- Smirnov Yu.A. Radiotekhnicheskaya razvedka. M.: Voenizdat. 2001.
- Korotkov V.F. Raspoznavanie REhS s ispoljzovaniem neyjronnihkh seteyj: Monografiya. SPb.: VUS. 2003.
- Spravochnik po radiolokacii / Pod red. M.I. Skoljnika. Per. s angl. pod obtheyj red. B.C. Verbih. V 2-kh knigah. Kn. 2. M.: Tekhnosfera. 2014.